NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot all about Taysom Hill and his 62 million.

A glorified FB…. Terrible backup….

Makes more money than Quan, Chubb, etc.

If I were a RB, I’d tell me agent to mention Taysom Hill. I forgot about buddy and his ridiculous contract

If I were a RB, I’d tell me agent to mention Taysom Hill. I forgot about buddy and his ridiculous contract

Yep. Like I said dude is probably the most pointless player in the league :lol:

Not really football related…

1690312325270.gif

Could Barkley be fined for not showing up to training camp if he didn't end up signing?

I feel like most guys would have just sat out until the week before game 1 just to not be at camp, but Barkley is built different.

What 62 mil?

Mans got a 4 yr 40 mil w/21 mil in guarantees none of them RBs can do what he does

Paying Trevon Diggs and not taking care of Zack Martin is nuts.

Could Barkley be fined for not showing up to training camp if he didn't end up signing?

I feel like most guys would have just sat out until the week before game 1 just to not be at camp, but Barkley is built different.

I think it’s just the games, not sure. Supposedly he wanted to make sure he was there day one and being a team guy. Guy didn’t even miss a few practices. Embarrassing.

Nope. He can’t be fined because he’s technically not under contract until he signs the tender. He’d have until week 10 to sign it. But he’d be missing out on checks until then.

I’m sure Saquan is a great teammate but holding out for RBs in this current market is very risky. Missing out on training camp/preseason gives the team a chance to figure out the offense without you and puts pressure on you to hit the ground running come Week 1. Poor performance gives more reason for them not to pay you.

Sure the offense could sputter without you and force them to come with a contract but that’s a big roll of the dice while you aren’t getting paid.

Not really football related…

1690312325270.gif

"Sometimes you've got to talk to your meat. "
1690320292928.png

Dem dino ribs looking crazy though. 🤤

I’ve never actually had a Dino style beef rib before. May have to smoke some myself sometime during the season. Gotta find a butcher that has them first.

Past 2 or 3 seasons I’ve smoked a brisket on week 1 to great success and I don’t think I’m allowed to switch it up yet, but them ribs look good tho ….

Look at my boy Lamar, crazy how blatant the NFL was with it. I think his win % at Louisville was even higher.

Think about how bad his weapons are, no WRs at all.

IMG_7664.jpeg

What 62 mil?

Mans got a 4 yr 40 mil w/21 mil in guarantees none of them RBs can do what he does

On pace for 62….

Especially if he doesn’t get cut.

Chubb is on pace for 46 by 2024, Derrick Henry is on pace for 57 this year…

DE54EC57-F5D1-4863-B19C-6F952D8B01D8.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom