NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, but the Sunday hit did happened and it was handled wrong, yet you’ve been in here trying to defend it all week :lol:. I trust in science and doctors — but when a dude is wobbling like he can’t even stand up straight and also shaking cobwebs out of his head, then they try and tell us that he has a back injury then we’re supposed to just believe that?

so the dude who examined him was wrong and all of the “Twitter doctors” were right in this case? It’s almost as if it was extremely obvious that Tua was concussed.

But what if you still aren't right? They aren't saying Tua was concussed Sunday. That is still NOT confirmed man. It's just conjecture.

But what if you still aren't right? They aren't saying Tua was concussed Sunday. That is still NOT confirmed man. It's just conjecture.

Cool, if that’s the hill you wanna die on then no need for me to clog up the thread with more pages of this :lol:

Failure to understand his role.

Hostility.

He was not (yet) fired for misdiagnosis. So it's still possible that he was NOT concussed on Sunday. (Thursday he clearly was, zero argument there)

C CP1708 since Thursday:

tumblr_nj4akv7spj1qa8sljo1_500.gifv

Cool, if that’s the hill you wanna die on then no need for me to clog up the thread with more pages of this :lol:

So tell me. IF Tua tests were in fact clean Sunday. Then what do you say? That the Doctors/Team were still wrong?

If he does have a failed test, then it's an obvious answer and I would agree with everyone being culpable.

Your argument style is heavy on whataboutism. Tee Higgins had a concussion and went into concussion protocol, then was cleared to return. I was at the Jets game and remember him taking a big hit — can’t remember if he was evaluated or not, but I don’t fully remember the details of that to make a clear response here.

He too, played Thursday. Why is there no outrage here?

I assume the Doctors cleared him, same as Tua. Right?

I'm simply pointing out all the hypocrisy.

"We care about Player safety"

Well, Tua's safety, we apparently don't care about Tee Higgins. :lol:

But don't even fine or suspend Matt Milano for the late hit that caused the initial injury. We fired the Doctor, but not the guy that caused the issue with a late hit. Ok.

I wonder if Milano is fined if he did that to Tom Brady. 🤔

......as we literally LOAD UP all our players on pain meds and needles and toradol so they can play each week for 4-5 months. Every year. :lol:

Now we're gonna hold out Tua for months to keep everyone happy or risk being charged for murder like that wrestling Doctor called for on Twitter.

It's all bull****. This week on the radio alone, Ryan Clark, Joey Harrington, Rodney Harrison, Jason Sukanic, all callin it out as tragic .........ALL of them all played with multiple concussions themselves, willingly.

It's the COVID testing protocols quieting down around playoff time all over again.

He too, played Thursday. Why is there no outrage here?

I assume the Doctors cleared him, same as Tua. Right?

Why is whataboutism your argument? This has nothing to do with Tua :lol:
So tell me. IF Tua tests were in fact clean Sunday. Then what do you say? That the Doctors/Team were still wrong?

If he does have a failed test, then it's an obvious answer and I would agree with everyone being culpable.
When you have actual doctors saying that he exhibited signs of a concussion and the NFL is notorious for not giving a **** about its players, then excuse me and others for being skeptical.

Why is whataboutism your argument? This has nothing to do with Tua :lol:

When you have actual doctors saying that he exhibited signs of a concussion and the NFL is notorious for not giving a **** about its players, then excuse me and others for being skeptical.

Actual Doctors who have no idea what his tests revealed cuz they weren't there?

So no actual Doctors believe Tee was concussed then??? Just checkin to be sure it's the same "examinations" for everybody. :nerd:

No, Stevie Wonder can NOT tell you who was concussed.

For one, he's not a Doctor, for two he didn't examine him.

The Independent Dr has been fired for whatever mistake he made and being argumentative with being questioned.

And the hit Thursday could have EASILY been a concussion even if Sunday's hit never happened.
But there's zero way to prove correlation. Just millions of people who assume it one way without any actual knowledge of the tests, the results or the previous history.

Every player is scanned before the season and that's compared when being tested to see if there are irregularities. If his tests were clean, he's still supposed to be held out cuz Twitter says so from their couch?

If his tests were NOT clean, then you can drop the hammer on them.

I’m not even gonna lie, reading this sounded like something Ben shapiro would say

Actual Doctors who have no idea what his tests revealed cuz they weren't there?

So no actual Doctors believe Tee was concussed then??? Just checkin to be sure it's the same "examinations" for everybody. :nerd:
No, neurosurgeons who have experience with brain injuries and can point to signs that he was exhibiting even in a video.

You keep mentioning Tee. It’s stupid. The NFL doesn’t care about the players — that’s literally my point. I wouldn’t have been mad if Tee was pulled from that game either. I don’t know if he was examined on the sidelines after that hit. I don’t know if he was wobbling when he stood up and I definitely don’t remember him shaking his head. The difference here is that I’m not defending these doctors or teams or the league because I know that they don’t have these guys’ best interest at heart.

Come o. C CP1708

Stop it my guy.

This whole thing was bad from the start. There’s no justification.

You’re taking homerism to a whole other level. You’re looking for every excuse in the book and not using common sense. This whole situation is f’d up.

You cant use another situation to justify this situation. This isn’t a PI call where we want calls to be called the same. This is someone’s brain and well being.

Come o. C CP1708

Stop it my guy.

This whole thing was bad from the start. There’s no justification.

You’re taking homerism to a whole other level. You’re looking for every excuse in the book and not using common sense. This whole situation is f’d up.

You cant use another situation to justify this situation. This isn’t a PI call where we want calls to be called the same. This is someone’s brain and well being.

Ok, and if the tests from Sunday indeed come up clean, then what?

If the tests were failures mis-ID'd then by all means clean house. But if the tests were clean.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom