NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
which one surprised you the most? Blowing a 20-pt lead to AZ or The 13-point lead to the wack *** Rams? :lol:

Definitely Zona. Anyone who says they saw the loss to AZ coming up 20 at half is full of it. Week 2, none of the impending season long ****ery has actually taken place yet, expectations are still high.

Kyler's 50 second drop back TD, Renfrow probably getting concussed twice on back-to-back drives, the second dome shot leading to a fumble return in OT.

I was there in L.A. 80% Raider fans and my socal brothers were acting a fool. But I EYE knew what was about to happen, given by this point it was December and we had pretty much fumbled away every loss of the season except the L @ New Orleans.

Im never surprised, still always hurts the same tho 🤣. To answer the question tho...Baker fn Mayfield.... bruh really? 🤣😢
:lol: as horrible as the season was with all the blown leads, i think the lowest point was losing to Jeff Saturday’s Colts after chillin on the couch the week before and Matty Ice runnin for like 30 yards on that one scramble :lol:

to me, thats probably one of the lowest points of the franchise man. and when we got smacked like 50-0 to the St. Louis Rams.

i mean, that's the definition of the tag :lol:

but yeah i don't blame him. especially at that position where life in the NFL is short

Diggs and Josh Allen got beef ?

I’d say just chop this up to regular ol’ wr diva behavior

I have theories on what this is all about but we’ll prob never know. Stef has already been paid handsomely so it’s not about money. So that means it can be fixed. Good fodder for the sports shows/podcasts tho

This is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen.

This is nasty.

When I started seeing dude I thought he was just a really talented kid who was getting some shine.

Didn’t know it was a gimmick and he had a goofy dad. Puberty gon be rough.

When this kid pop up or any of these kid athletes pop up my first question is how does the pops look so I can gauge their athletic potential.

Bro don’t got the frame of a corner let alone TE.

Someone go save that kid.

Wasn't Stefon upset about the bills always getting worked in the playoffs? Maybe he wants to make the same amount on an actual contender.

Or it could be nothing at all, who knows 🤷🏾

Iono mane, do you believe they'll get past the divisional round this season in an even tougher AFC?

Iono mane, do you believe they'll get past the divisional round this season in an even tougher AFC?
I mean two years prior they were in the AFC conference game. In the AFC it’s the Chiefs and Bengals. If you’re ranking them Bills prob next.

Who are the other locks for top teams in the conference? No one from the AFC South. Dolphins? Depends on QBs health. Jets a lock? Is Rodgers back to beings Rodgers or is he more of what we saw last year? Do the Chargers make that leap?

I mean I believe they’re a top three contender in their conference and in the playoffs anything can happen. To say they’re not a contender though seems off.

I mean two years prior they were in the AFC conference game. In the AFC it’s the Chiefs and Bengals. If you’re ranking them Bills prob next.

Who are the other locks for top teams in the conference? No one from the AFC South. Dolphins? Depends on QBs health. Jets a lock? Is Rodgers back to beings Rodgers or is he more of what we saw last year? Do the Chargers make that leap?

I mean I believe they’re a top three contender in their conference and in the playoffs anything can happen. To say they’re not a contender though seems off.

Leaving the Ravens out of the conversation is disrespectful :smh:

Leaving the Ravens out of the conversation is disrespectful :smh:
Sorry was dropping off my son at his summer camp/summer school and was typing quick while in line. Thought I left one team out lol. It’s also dependent on QB health with them as well.

Sorry was dropping off my son at his summer camp/summer school and was typing quick while in line. Thought I left one team out lol. It’s also dependent on QB health with them as well.

I was just messing with you :lol: But yeah, QB health is the big issue. I don't know if it is the reverse jinx me but I have a pessimistic outlook right now but to be fair, It's just based on good. Just seems like the "No excuses" thing is lining up a little too nicely with Lamar getting paid, the offensive weapons returning/signed, new OC, etc.

Sure, we can call them a contenders. They are by definition.

But until they represent the AFC in the superbowl, some will remain skeptical and Diggs will remain flustered, unless he's doing this for another reason.

storm2006 storm2006 Wouldn't you consider the Bills and McDermott in no excuses territory also?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom