NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

We're veering off here, but I agree...except, if I had millions and could live in and afford the suburbs of NY that's a different story.

He can have multiple "homes." Football season in NY is probably just fine with him. He already knows it.

NFL coaches don’t get that much time off to truly enjoy multiple homes.

bruh PLEASE stop it.Why would he rather live and work in Minnesota or Charlotte then NJ/NY. You just saying anything now :lol:

Cause I’ve been to New York, New Jersey and Charlotte

not everyone wants to deal with aspects that come with living and working in New York.. plus you gotta deal with New York media

hell, to give a personal example, when I was over in England for law school, first place I got in was in London.. but I didn’t want to deal with that shh day in and out.. to me, places like New York and London are nice/cool in small doses

Titans have always been one of my favorite franchises, probably my second favorite, because I was such a huge Steve McNair fan. I really want to see them build out of this rut they've been in since he left.

not everyone wants to deal with aspects that come with living and working in New York.. plus you gotta deal with New York media

hell, to give a personal example, when I was over in England for law school, first place I got in was in London.. but I didn’t want to deal with that shh day in and out.. to me, places like New York and London are nice/cool in small doses

If you were talking about Belicheck preferring to live in the burbs, I might agree (though he has bigtime Northeast roots at this point so I think he'd be fine in NYC).

But Brady is a celebrity, married to a celebrity, who lives fulltime in L.A. He's definitely a dude who prefers a bigger city. If he was in NYC then he's basically just going to see his wife a lot more often since it's one of two cities in the U.S. doing that level of advertising/fashion work.

He's just praying he doesn't go to the Giants, that's all it is.

I don’t think it will happen.. but I’m pretty explicitly stating my views on living and working in New York

what I’m saying, I’d also apply to the jets

If you were talking about Belicheck preferring to live in the burbs, I might agree (though he has bigtime Northeast roots at this point so I think he'd be fine in NYC).

But Brady is a celebrity, married to a celebrity, who lives fulltime in L.A. He's definitely a dude who prefers a bigger city. If he was in NYC then he's basically just going to see his wife a lot more often since it's one of two cities in the U.S. doing that level of advertising/fashion work.

LA is different thou.. brady is from Cali, you got the weather and things are more spaced out

only real thing New York and LA got in common to me is terrible traffic.. and I guess you’d have to throw in daily commutes to work depending on where you lived

LA is different thou.. brady is from Cali, you got the weather and things are more spaced out

only real thing New York and LA got in common to me is terrible traffic.. and I guess you’d have to throw in daily commutes to work depending on where you lived

L.A. and NY got a lot more in common than that. The cultural and business capitals of the U.S., for one. Including the industry Giselle works in and any media Brady wants to do. People who are comfortable with celebrities and don't harass them. Diversity (not that MAGA Brady would give a *** about that).

Not everyone wants to live in the 'burbs, homie, imo the burbs are nasty. Cultural wasteland.

L.A. and NY got a lot more in common than that. The cultural and business capitals of the U.S., for one. Including the industry Giselle works in and any media Brady wants to do. People who are comfortable with celebrities and don't harass them. Diversity (not that MAGA Brady would give a *** about that).

Not everyone wants to live in the 'burbs, homie, imo the burbs are nasty. Cultural wasteland.

im talking just the actual living aspects.. I get it from certain work and networking perspectives

But outside of having to deal with jerry, I’d rather go Dallas any day over New York

Kid the BROWNS fans would eat baker mayfields bumhole if he took them to a wild card game. You can include any other team that won <= 5 games this year

So the New York giants that won a super bowl within this last decade and only won 4 games this season, their fans would “die” for a 1st round exist?

Panthers and cards have been to the super bowl.. chargers had a 1st round exist last year.. Washington has won Super Bowls and had a 1st round exist somewhat recently.. I think the bengals, lions and dolphins fans actually want a playoff win and not just to get there

but there are fans of couple of those teams on the forum, we can ask them if they think their team’s fans would die for a 1st round playoff exist

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce rolaholic rolaholic getback getback

Stay safe

giphy.gif

As someone who’s lived in both northern NJ right outside the city, stayed in NYC a million times and currently lives in NC I agree. Sitting in that NYC traffic to get anywhere or walking the streets to get to most places as a celebrity would not be a fun time. Charlotte is a heavily underrated city.

Jets wound up doing this - though it wasn't made public that they might have canned Maccagnan after the draft - and it was really dumb.

Brady says he’s coming back. BB throws a fit. Kraft backs Brady. Trump calls BB “Silly Billy”.

BB to the Texans.

Hahahaha Hahahaha the only way Bill leaves is if Kraft forces Bill to stick with TB12 and Bill gets pissed about that. Kraft did it once already. the current thought it is after that, Kraft said he wouldn't do it again down the road. but we'll see what happens now...

Back
Top Bottom