NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

They cut 2 of watson's dives short because "its where you begin the dive, as the runner is giving themselves up"

Fitz should be like a yard n half short

Are they serious with this ********?
tenor.gif

Cuz he missed a week with an ankle?
Not going into detail again, but Tua definitely is more hurt than they lead on. He really was supposed to miss the LSU game, but if Alabama loses they theoretically miss the CFB because they won’t make the SEC champion because LSU would have the sole lead. Soooo, a 60% Tua gives the a better chance than Mac Jones.

ALSO this is Tua’s 2nd or 3rd surgery in less than 2 years, and it’s not the same ankle. I’m not just saying this just to talk, my coworker is an Alabama booster. Even ask JBII JBII .

Tua benefits a lost last year for wear and tear, because Jalen played almost all 2nd half AND the most of the SEC championship. Alabam has 7 more games including the SEC Championship, and 2 playoff games in Alabama makes it. Many doubt he will be able to make it.

People forget Tua was in a whole walking boot the Heisman last year for his other ankle, and had surgery this offseason. To say he’s not injury prone, wouldn’t be true.

Not going into detail again, but Tua definitely is more hurt than they lead on. He really was supposed to miss the LSU game, but if Alabama loses they theoretically miss the CFB because they won’t make the SEC champion because LSU would have the sole lead. Soooo, a 60% Tua gives the a better chance than Mac Jones.

ALSO this is Tua’s 2nd or 3rd surgery in less than 2 years, and it’s not the same ankle. I’m not just saying this just to talk, my coworker is an Alabama booster. Even ask JBII JBII .

Tua benefits a lost last year for wear and tear, because Jalen played almost all 2nd half AND the most of the SEC championship. Alabam has 7 more games including the SEC Championship, and 2 playoff games in Alabama makes it. Many doubt he will be able to make it.

People forget Tua was in a whole walking boot the Heisman last year for his other ankle, and had surgery this offseason. To say he’s not injury prone, wouldn’t be true.

Hmm this got me thinking, when a college athlete needs surgery due to an injury sustained on the field, court, etc. do they have to pay for it themselves?

Back
Top Bottom