NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

****ing Steelers suck. Put Rosen back in.

817F84E3-B395-4BAF-9571-0F6EE839DEA2.jpeg

Hyped? Lmfao. Y’all get so salty on here.

But right tho, dolphins wanted to lose. Even though a win tonight would’ve benefit the dolphins because of the draft pick situation.

Hyped? Lmfao. Y’all get so salty on here.

But right tho, dolphins wanted to lose. Even though a win tonight would’ve benefit the dolphins because of the draft pick situation.

No, it wouldn't. Ours is the one. Yours is the nice. Houston's is the extra.

He never missed time and had surgery on the ankle.

Not in college either.

Oh.

Tua sat out a game.

It's whatever, I get it. I get what you wanna do, I understand. Saban is ruining his QB's ankles, so he's risky now etc etc. Noted. We should focus on Herbert to be safe. Tho I heard he had a hangnail as a freshman. Burrow it is.

Not going into detail again, but Tua definitely is more hurt than they lead on. He really was supposed to miss the LSU game, but if Alabama loses they theoretically miss the CFB because they won’t make the SEC champion because LSU would have the sole lead. Soooo, a 60% Tua gives the a better chance than Mac Jones.

ALSO this is Tua’s 2nd or 3rd surgery in less than 2 years, and it’s not the same ankle. I’m not just saying this just to talk, my coworker is an Alabama booster. Even ask JBII JBII .

Tua benefits a lost last year for wear and tear, because Jalen played almost all 2nd half AND the most of the SEC championship. Alabam has 7 more games including the SEC Championship, and 2 playoff games in Alabama makes it. Many doubt he will be able to make it.

People forget Tua was in a whole walking boot the Heisman last year for his other ankle, and had surgery this offseason. To say he’s not injury prone, wouldn’t be true.
Agree Tua talented but not 1st overall generationally talented.

Chase young easily the best player in this draft class.. and he plays a position of importance and being number 1 will be cheap for his position

Back
Top Bottom