NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Dallas better not had of given up a first for him. We could’ve traded Byron Jones and a 1st, or 2 first for Jalen Ramsey. Would’ve been better. Had we traded firsts for Jamal
Adams, I’d be livid with Jerral.

Adams is not a versatile safety. He’s a glorified LB that wants to hit like it’s the 80s or 90s. It’s a passing league and he’s below average in coverage. Again..........

39 STARTS and 2.... TWO INTERCEPTIONS. Heck no.

Kevin Byard and Derwin James are better

Figured jerry would say f it since y’all probably lose guys anyway

Wtf is Adam Gase even doing?

Man got 2 jobs off the strength of saying yes sir to plays 5head would call and continuously tries to sabotage his teams by trying to get rid of or destablize his best players :lol:

Dunno what these teams are even thinking entertaining his ********

Fully expecting Greg Williams to have another interim gig by Thanksgiving and he should

Calling him out when no one knows the full story. We may never even know.

Players have their names in trade rumors all the time and don't rant on twitter.

If he did sit or speak with them, I don’t see a problem with him using his power

He got drafted by the jets, unlike leveon

Jets
3B53CC44-C677-4501-9901-C72BB734BA97.gif

Jets fans told us their franchise had turned the corner with a new front office everything.

mjlol.png

It just occurred to me that all that this new trade deadline hoopla and movement does is keep the backwash of the NFL relevant at midseason.

Eagles this trade deadline took a page out of an old Wegner managed arsenal side during the transfer window deadline

’We were gonna get...!’

‘We tried to..!’

‘I swear we almost had...!’

Eagles this trade deadline took a page out of an old Wegner managed arsenal side during the transfer window deadline

’We were gonna get...!’

‘We tried to..!’

‘I swear we almost had...!’

ramsey the only price I’d be willing to pay.. or that 1st and either 2nd or 3rd for adams

dudes about to lose the dudes as free agents and might get a comp pick IF they don’t sign anyone

Back
Top Bottom