NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

seeing a player try to take another players helmet off in a tussle is not that uncommon man. You're acting like thats atrocious and whatever occurs from there is deserved.

Had Myles socked him in the face with his hand, we'd all be saying yeah, Mason deserved it. But he swung a helmet! A helmet!!! If you're scrapping with someone on the streets and hurt someone with your fists (with a willing opponent), its chalked up to an occurrence during battle. But if you pick up a crate from the floor and swing it at the dudes head, it becomes something different.

Ya'll really trying to say Mason deserved a helmet to the dome because he was charging him and tried to remove his helmet?

And another thing, getting attacked on a football field vs. getting attacked on the streets is way different. Best believe I'm using anything I can (bat, metal pole) if someone is attacking me on the streets because I'm a BA. I'll deal with the consequences after.

What did Mason think was about to happen when he was charging a man that was being restrained already by his teammates? What was Mason about to do when he got to Myles? It looked like he was winding up to swing to me. All I know is he's not some innocent victim and I don't feel bad for him when he contributed to the whole thing.

"Including playoffs"

tenor.gif
85C49D52-99A4-4982-B406-29B6336B00B8.gif

Rudolph will probably get a fine. He should at the very most.

nah.. i think he should get whatever pouncey gets, at least.. i dont think puncey should have gotten 3 games even with throwing a punch and kicking dude.. max i think pouncey should have gotten was 2 games

but rudolph started the whole mess.. and then after things had gotten broken up and his teammate is leading myles away.. dude charges at myles escalating the situation again

myles should obvious get the biggest fine and longest suspension.. but rudolph, at least to me, is 2nd on that list.. and pouncey you gotta include just because he threw punches and kicked dude and folks clearly saw it

Y’all are crazy think Mason should get suspended. For what? Trying to pull someone helmet off does not even come close to hitting someone with a helmet when they don’t have one. Stop. Mason should be fined that is it.

Smh man, will Myles get reinstated next year? Mason not getting anything Is wack too. Man being Browns fan is so hard. All these dudes like omg that is so barbaric are the same dudes that go crazy when their DE breaks a QB body in half, it's part of the game, stuff popped off, Myles took it to next level, but whatever. Browns will be dumb to let him go, Pats will pick him up and be set for the next 8 years.

Smith got 3 games from that. Not one.

1 regular season game and 2 preaseason games + a fine. Still a lot less than an indefinite suspension for at least 6 games for someone who has zero history/pattern of bad behaviour

i mean you rarely see it how mason tried to do it..

but dudes on all levels grab the facemask when shhh is going down

That’s different than actually trying to take a man’s helmet off. You rarely see it, **** ain’t cool. 1-2 games for him.

He threw 4 picks, was embarrassed and got killed so he lost it and did some cheap ****

Would the situation be viewed differently if Garrett had connected with the crown of the helmet & did some damage?

What did Mason think was about to happen when he was charging a man that was being restrained already by his teammates? What was Mason about to do when he got to Myles? It looked like he was winding up to swing to me. All I know is he's not some innocent victim and I don't feel bad for him when he contributed to the whole thing.
not get a damn helmet swung on his head, thats what i would have thought. This was a battle on the football field. Getting a helmet swung on to your head is the last thing most of these guys think would ever happen.

Y’all are crazy think Mason should get suspended. For what? Trying to pull someone helmet off does not even come close to hitting someone with a helmet when they don’t have one. Stop. Mason should be fined that is it.

If he doesn't bum rush Garrett (who was already being restrained), the Hullk smash doesn't even occur.

He was complicit in everything that transpired, aside from choosing what implement Garrett used to whack-a-mole.

not get a damn helmet swung on his head, thats what i would have thought. This was a battle on the football field. Getting a helmet swung on to your head is the last thing most of these guys think would ever happen.

But.....why was he charging at the man? Myles was pulled away. It was done....but noooooo here come little Mason with his feelings hurt and trying to act brave.

Would the situation be viewed differently if Garrett had connected with the crown of the helmet & did some damage?
it should change anyones position if it were the crown of the helmet. To those, they think an attempt to get your helmet pulled off equals getting hit with a helmet to the head. Its what you asked for.

So no, it shouldnt change for those.

I hate the fact that this will overshadow how bad Mason is at professional football.

dude was definitely in his feels by the time this shh popped off.. he's lucky that one big dude wasnt able to complete the scoop and score or hell even just not fall on it or dude would have had at least a fumble on there too

But.....why was he charging at the man? Myles was pulled away. It was done....but noooooo here come little Mason with his feelings hurt and trying to act brave.
Perhaps to fight? But why use a helmet? **** was not needed in that instance. At all. There's nothing Mason did to justify getting a helmet smack on his head. Nothing.

Perhaps to fight? But why use a helmet? **** was not needed in that instance. At all. There's nothing Mason did to justify getting a helmet smack on his head. Nothing.

Well at that point it was 3-on-1. I don't condone using a weapon. But I don't condone rushing someone whose already being restrained by two 300 lb'ers.

Back
Top Bottom