NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Perhaps to fight? But why use a helmet? **** was not needed in that instance. At all. There's nothing Mason did to justify getting a helmet smack on his head. Nothing.

Myles was already being held back...how was he going to fight back...so he was supposed to let Mason run up on him freely? His only free arm was the one with the helmet so probably out of anger and just instinct the man swung.

I'm a teacher and I see 16 year old boys display the same behavior Mason did at least a couple times a year...they start a fight they know they can't win, lose, and then when the other party gets held back they get this resurgence of bravery and pride to go for a second round. I don't feel bad for him in the slightest. He went to the helmet, the helmet didn't come to him.

But.....why was he charging at the man? Myles was pulled away. It was done....but noooooo here come little Mason with his feelings hurt and trying to act brave.
the man literally ripped off his helmet. That’s disrespectful in football. He wants his helmet. This isn’t the streets or nfl blitz. Myles has to control himself walk away you already took his helmet off

Well at that point it was 3-on-1. I don't condone using a weapon. But I don't condone rushing someone whose already being restrained by two 300 lb'ers.
Steelers linemen were acting like peace makers in that instance. They were even being aggressive even as myles stood there with their qb’s helmet. It wasn’t until the helmet was swung.

FCAC340A-9051-419B-A94B-2E7DCB2ADDF0.png
Any idea where to find this original pic?

This whole thing Reminds me of that scene in drumline.

“man i was throwing for a&t”
Haha I love that movie

Joe buck being the guy who called this and reacting the way he did is playing a part in why alot of people are blowing this out of proportion. Not like we've seen this before...

the man literally ripped off his helmet. That’s disrespectful in football. He wants his helmet. This isn’t the streets or nfl blitz. Myles has to control himself walk away you already took his helmet off

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

let's conveniently leave out and ignore the fact that rudolph was the one who attempted to rip off a helmet first. imagine how different this conversation would be had he been successful in doing so. you can clearly see garrett's helmet moving and loosening up. but nah, folk wanna act like he was being bullied.

boy started the fight, ended up getting his lunch money taken, and then wants to play the victim. **** outta here

Last edited:
Those fans = Mason Rudolph
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

let's conveniently leave out and ignore the fact that rudolph was the one who attempted to rip off a helmet first. imagine how different this conversation would be had be been successful in doing so. you can clearly see garrett's helmet moving and loosening up. but nah, folk wanna act like he was being bullied.

boy started the fight, ended up getting his lunch money taken, and then wants to play the victim. **** outta here
nah you get the **** outta here. Did he rip his helmet off. We could do would of all day. Was mason going to smack him over the head with it? A grown man swung a helmet like a weapon and got suspended. Mason gets a fine for trying to rip the helmet off. Fights happen all the time in the NFL. Very few are stupid enough to rip off a helmet then swing it. Making millions of dollars and guess what he just cost himself did Myles did. Mason should get a fine but not suspended

Last edited:
The NFL once again over reacting and getting this all wrong.

funny how the only white guy on the panel is the only with Myles back lol

this is so bad

First time i didnt see refs throw a flag lol.

Indefinite ban is an over reaction and focus on one part of the hole thing

The NFL once again over reacting and getting this all wrong.

funny how the only white guy on the panel is the only with Myles back lol

this is so bad

First time i didnt see refs throw a flag lol.

Indefinite ban is an over reaction and focus on one part of the hole thing

Max Kellerman makes good points every blue moon...this is one of em.

nah you get the **** outta here. Did he rip his helmet off. We could do would of all day. Was mason going to smack him over the head with it? A grown man swung a helmet like a weapon and got suspended. Mason gets a fine for trying to rip the helmet off. Fights happen all the time in the NFL. Very few are stupid enough to rip off a helmet then swing it. Making millions of dollars and guess what he just cost himself did Myles did.

Your missing the point. If Mason doesnt run up behind his OL he aint getting hit in the head with the helmet. All his rushing ceased once he got hit.

Miles should get suspended but not for the season. The only hunter in this whole thing was Pouncey.

The guy who started this whole things escapes unscathed. Miles Garrett loses the rest of the years pay because of a backup who has a hot head and wanted to play dirty at the end of a meaningless game.

NFL does nothing to protect its stars current or future.

A backup qb who will never be a regular starter anywhere cost the team there season bc the Browns are officially done.

The Steelers were always done if Ben didnt return

Back
Top Bottom