NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

agreed. it's more what the rookie/backup can gain from watching rather than the veteran actually hand holding and directly teaching.

Only QB mentorship I knew that worked was getting this guy a finesse deal

5CE77210-2F92-4B0D-86F0-046DC4A9AD22.gif

zero clue what this dude could do at this point to change my views on him

plus he missed practice today because of a “knee injury”

I still have nightmares of 2019 Andy Dalton, Matt Schaub and Zero picks Jameis putting up numbers

Plus the Nickel position is up in the air now (unless they want to keep KJ and Kendricks out there like Pete likes to do now)

If he's healthy to play I could see this game giving him some confidence back.

This dude dropping wide open passes.. and can’t track deeper passes for shh.. and even if he does take a good angle no clue if the pass will be perfect enough for him to make an effort to catch it

I’d bet on JJAW before dude.. he was decent enough in his snaps he got vs pats

and we have a vested interest, or should, in seeing what is there

we been, the world been, trying to yall about nelsons ineptitude
unless your dbs gonna cacth an int and hand it to him he aint doing ****
What happens when a below average passing defense collides with an uncatchable force? Guess we'll find out Sunday
manny.png

Would Mahomes really be a different player if he wasn't sitting behind Alex Smith, though?

Lol

Mahomes and Smith have two different play styles, so I'm convinced dude didn't really learn much from him that he currently uses in his game.

I think there’s an argument that sitting a year can still be valuable for certain QBs, but WHO you sit behind really doesn’t matter.

Lol

Mahomes and Smith have two different play styles, so I'm convinced dude didn't really learn much from him that he currently uses in his game.

moreso a year for the GOAT QB coach to do work and not have to throw him to the fire and break/form bad/good habits

I think if Mahomes had been thrown in the starting position from day 1 he’d still be the same guy.

The ability has always been there. Of course he still would’ve had to learn to read defenses and other stuff on the fly though

Back
Top Bottom