NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

If there is one benefit I can think of sitting a rookie QB for a year it wouldn’t really be learning from the QB in front of them Directory from that QB but learn the nfl as a whole from watching the game and learning from coaches. Complexity of NFL defenses, how a seasoned pro QB handles it even if they aren’t directly being instructed from the QB they can still learn watching and from sitting with the coaches. That’s assuming how it works though

If there is one benefit I can think of sitting a rookie QB for a year it wouldn’t really be learning from the QB in front of them Directory from that QB but learn the nfl as a whole from watching the game and learning from coaches. Complexity of NFL defenses, how a seasoned pro QB handles it even if they aren’t directly being instructed from the QB they can still learn watching and from sitting with the coaches. That’s assuming how it works though

Pretty much.. that and not ruining a guy because of a terrible oline or the numerous other factors that put a team in a position to be picking that high

for example, to me Russell Westbrook is a perfect example of this.. dude is obviously a very talented and still a great player.. but I don’t think we ever saw the best of him because the only good coach he has had in college or pros was a summer in the olympics

For QB’s coming in now it’s all about a system they can excel in which falls on the coaches and getting good experience

Shouldn’t throw em out there if the gameplan and o line is trash... but also don’t have em sit behind a washed QB like Rivers, Flacco, Eli cuz they wont be learning anything and you wasting years

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo my friend needs some help. With JuJu set to miss the game Sunday, is Diontae expected to clear the protocol? Scooped James Washington and need to know if he's worth the flex.

pouncey who is a black center for the steelers was riding hard as ****

im sure if he heard mason say something racist he would have never helped.. im calling BS

but who knows

pouncey who is a black center for the steelers was riding hard as ****

im sure if he heard mason say something racist he would have never helped.. im calling BS

but who knows

Cause that didn’t happen for Riley Cooper or Richie Incognito

A source told ESPN's Dan Graziano that Garrett also used a precedent-based argument during the appeal hearing, citing the NFL's punishment of former Houston Texans defensive end Antonio Smith, who was suspended in 2013 for two preseason games and one regular-season game for swinging his helmet at then-Miami Dolphins offensive lineman Richie Incognito.

Garrett and the NFLPA also argued that an indefinite suspension is not permitted under the league's collective bargaining agreement, according to the source.

Give him four games and move on

17A6E884-EBF2-4481-B7C7-F3C44ADE3E05.png

Is it oochie Wally Or one mic Myles?

This is the clown y’all rode so hard for

white guy from south carolina that was out chere liking anti-kaep and anti-jamele hill tweets, wouldnt exactly shock me

not saying it happened, since obviously i wasnt there

Back
Top Bottom