NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

im just calling out bull**** when i see it fam

this is clear BS that im seeing accusing him for saying a racial slur

FOH, why would Rudolph come out and admit to it? Who’s gonna know what was said while Rudolph was on the ground trying to rip off his helmet. I wouldn’t admit to ****, he’d be a fool.

Rudolph got up and charged him with the hate of 1,000 klansmen so I wouldn’t be surprised if he did.

I’m not saying he did or didn’t but I’m not gonna assume he didn’t. I’ll leave the selling out for spacedoodoo spacedoodoo and Stephen A Smith

pouncey who is a black center for the steelers was riding hard as ****

im sure if he heard mason say something racist he would have never helped.. im calling BS

but who knows

Ehh...if Rudolph said some **** to Myles when they were on the ground and Rudolph was trying to rip dude’s helmet off then Pouncey wouldn’t have heard a word. Even if he said some **** after that Pouncey was a good 5 yards away til Garrett swung the helmet at him then came flying in. He wouldn’t have heard anything.

Rudolph just seems like a douche so I wouldn’t put anything past him.

that's poorly worded by myles.. but i hope he's implying that the word is deplorable and shouldnt be used at all by anyone

that's not necessarily my personal views, but i for damn sure think most folks shouldnt be using it.. and even some black people using it is funky to me

No, that’s not what he’s implying and you ****ing know it bruh :lol:

i said i hope.. but i dont think you should be opening the door at all on thinking/suggesting/whatever THAT should be fair game

cause i dont know what he meant, but some dumb*** will hop up and say we should all be able to say it

so this happened a week from today but just now this morning he comes out with the racist nonsense in his latest appeal ?

sureeeeeeeee

i dont believe it man i just dont

hasnt he only had this 1 appeal?

He hasn’t spoken to the public about the incident this whole time and said he didn’t want to, brought up in the appeal. Not like he made an announcement on ESPN a week later

I read that tweet as if he doesn’t use it and doesn’t think anyone should use it

LMFAOOOOOOOO

4D085EAC-E2DB-4123-BB46-8098296FCBA8.jpeg

He's saying Mason said it in a derogatory manner though. His tweets are in regards to a different type of usage.

If you’re a black man and a proponent of anyone just using the N word around you a, you can’t really take offense to someone outside of your circle calling you that word either, no matter the intent.

That’s just how I see it.

“When and why someone should be offended by it”

Those are his own words.

We need to wait until all of the facts are out. Even if it was said we don't know the context. One thing I know is that you can only call a person racist enough times before they have no choice but to drop a slur.

youd be correct.. so yesterday was the appeal but some how just today this came out publicly

aint buying it

i could be wrong, but it was my understanding that it was someone else's appeal yesterday.. and then myles had his today

I don't make assumptions about anything. The public will always have a predetermined conclusion before any facts come out but who are we to say if Rudolph did or did not say something racially offensive? We weren't on the ground when they were grabbing each other.

It's like the AB situation. Some people acted like they knew for a fact he was 100% guilty or 100% being targeted for financial gain but none of us were in the room when these accusations did or did not occur.

i could be wrong, but it was my understanding that it was someone else's appeal yesterday.. and then myles had his today

During an appeal hearing with the NFL on Wednesday, Cleveland Browns defensive end Myles Garrett alleged that Mason Rudolph directed a racial slur at him just prior to last week's brawl on "Thursday Night Football," sources told ESPN's Josina Anderson and Adam Schefter. The Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback strongly denies the accusation.

Just seen TO tell Screamin A on FT that Max has become blacker than him over the Kap stuff :rofl: :rofl:

I don’t watch First Take but I saw a clip of SAS yelling at cameras and saying he’s been through a lot and said TO been texting him, I was dying

Back
Top Bottom