NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

doesn’t the nfl usually mic QBs up for MNF? Should be easy to prove.

i don’t believe Garrett but Rudolph does look like the type.

oh, the NFL has confirmed that they've found no proof that a white QB used a racial slur towards a black player?...in other news, water is wet. i'm confident that the NFL did a thorough and in-depth investigation just like local police departments do when they're investigating reports of police brutality.

i would, however, find it stupid for rudolph hitler to say something racist to garrett considering he's got plenty of black teammates.

* unless everyone can say it.

love how that part was conveniently left out of your post

I didn’t take it that way

it read to me as he believes the same
Reason a white person shouldn’t say it is the same reason a black person shouldn’t

I didn’t conveniently leave out anything I expressed what I thought he was saying I honestly couldn’t give a **** either way

beb4882b-5a28-40da-ad56-48cc04e74e40-USP_NFL__Pittsburgh_Steelers_at_Cleveland_Browns.JPG

Mason is just Remy from Higher Learning with a comb over

It doesn’t matter if you took it that way or not, that’s literally what the dude said in his tweet :lol:

That’s your opinion. One you’re clearly very invested in, maybe you should tweet Myles and ask him.
He’s got some free time on his hands.

645CEF40-31E6-40EF-8E6B-B5FC8EF618EC.jpeg

“Either everyone should say it or no one should (say) it.”

nobody should say the N word, unless everyone can say it.

Literally what the man said, but it’s my opinion :lol:

Christ.

I know for sure for MNF a lot of players especially QBs and star players are mic'd up......so if the NFL says Myles was lying, he probably was. Mason looks like a doofus to me still though :lol:

He from Rock Hill SC...... Mason probably said that ****.

I'm from SC and Rock Hill isn't in the sticks or anything. It's actually like 15-20min away from Charlotte. SC is definitely a red state tho so I wouldn't be surprised if Rudolph is team MAGA

He from Rock Hill SC...... Mason probably said that ****.

Was chillin at a friends place senior year at G and there was this dude there who grew up in Spartanburg and claimed to be friends with Zion . Kept calling Zion the ‘whitest black dude’ he knows.

They’re a different breed down there man. SC is no place I wanna be.

Honestly THIS has a chance to get super duper ugly for the league

if mason is so sure he didn’t say anything, he can sue for slander

if Garrett is sure he can sue to see the depth the league took into finding any such evidence and this subpoena mason amongst others

really feel like the league should have taken their time and actually looked into things.. but league just tried to get slick with kaep, so wouldn’t shock me if they did something stupid expecting people to just aspect it

Back
Top Bottom