NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Just seen TO tell Screamin A on FT that Max has become blacker than him over the Kap stuff :rofl: :rofl:

9D06E6A8-B506-4074-8B70-BC55D4E0F395.jpeg

During an appeal hearing with the NFL on Wednesday, Cleveland Browns defensive end Myles Garrett alleged that Mason Rudolph directed a racial slur at him just prior to last week's brawl on "Thursday Night Football," sources told ESPN's Josina Anderson and Adam Schefter. The Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback strongly denies the accusation.

so what is happening today?

or is this an ongoing thing?

all i'm saying is, i thought it was just the 1 appeal that he had.. and they each had their opportunities to appeal.. which were being heard seperately

so what is happening today?

or is this an ongoing thing?

all i'm saying is, i thought it was just the 1 appeal that he had.. and they each had their opportunities to appeal.. which were being heard seperately

i know the decision was supposed to become today but then this race card just became public which might slow down the process a bit..

i smell somethign fishy coming from garrets side but i dont wanna be the ahole and assume like i already did. im better than that and i apoligize

but if it really comes out that hes lying about the race card garret gonna be in more trouble then he already is.. ****** up to lie on someones name and try to ruin their reputation

i mean unless someone else heard it being said, it then turns into a he said he said situation.. unless someone's willing to take a polygraph test, i guess

The thing is we will never know unless one of those two were mic'd up for the game.

I'm not gonna rule out a guy that was liking and supporting racists on twitter saying it, hell no.

I'm also not gonna rule out Garrett making some **** up just to save his ***, we'll never know cause neither of them will confess to lying.

As soon as that fight happened I said Rudolph probably called him something because Garrett doesn't have a past of anything like that on the field.

i mean unless someone else heard it being said, it then turns into a he said he said situation.. unless someone's willing to take a polygraph test, i guess

i think i read mason was micd up that game if not him someone else was for sure..

as of now players on steelers are denying it also and a player from the browns said its the first time he heard it being brought up

wow I missed a lot today.

Kind of figured Myles would end up using this. Thats what happens when Mason has had some not so agreeable with some opinions in the past.

But seems way too convenient to use it now. Did he mention this to anyone on his team? Seems like something you would mention if Mason did in fact hurl a racist remark at him, no?

Probably goes down as a he said he said moment. We'll never really know the truth.

Back
Top Bottom