NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

They made the playoffs last year and are vying for a spot now, with some luck. Definitely not one and done.

One & done is probably the wrong choice of words but I think the majority of people expected their Super Bowl window to be open for a little while, not be a 9-10 win team.

this is hilarious coming from a jets and knicks fan

Not sure what the teams I like have anything to do with this.

One & done is probably the wrong choice of words but I think the majority of people expected their Super Bowl window to be open for a little while, not be a 9-10 win team.

Teams yo-yo, success is not always linear.

Packers haven’t won a chip since 2010 but their window has always been open since.

Seahawks since they won their ring, window still open even tho they’ve hit lows.

Eagles have the foundations for a championship team, they just have to retool in a couple of areas

in your lifetime, the ‘99 knicks are the only 1 of the 2 to even make the championship

I’m assuming that was within your lifetime nicky

least the jets have won the afc East all of 2 times

Wetnz prolly never curses, bumps christian music at practice, always inviting the guys to bible study, alshon just tired of that ****

Eagles have the foundations for a championship team, they just have to retool in a couple of areas

Team needs to be more ruthless with letting guys go.. shouldn’t have guaranteed alshon’s money for next year.. shoulda been told peters he should hang em up or move on

just glad we didn’t extend agholor

Wetnz prolly never curses, bumps christian music at practice, always inviting the guys to bible study, alshon just tired of that ****

I just think it’s one of those it’s always easier to point the finger things

Im sure he’s frustrated with his level of play and the injuries

I feel the same way about specific guys on the steelers

I mean I get you want to reward guys for the past, but in a salary cap sport, that shh just hinders you

and with the roster limits and nature of the sport can’t be planning significantly on guys who are always hurt

like desean is nice, but you know dude will miss games

I remember there was a ton of talk of the eagles repeating. And I was saying absolutely not.

you want your team to be the patriots so damn bad
Quite the opposite. Being a Seattle sports fan keeps you grounded
2m31zf6.png
2lsei45.png

That line is fishy as hell. Eagles straight up.

The line most likely has everything to do with an early kickoff on the EC for Seattle.

Probably a different line if still SNF.
Yep the Hawks always seem to struggle with the est zone games. Plus I know to well they play at their opponents level which has been the case most of this season. Fully expect the game to be decided in the last couple minutes.

\

Naa man that hot take was in full swing before last year with Wentz coming back from an almost MVP year :lol:

Dudes were talking up their depth non stop as the most talented squad in the league before this season too

lettuce not forget a bunch of people on NT were saying the eagles had the best receiving core in the NFL before the season started

I remember there was a ton of talk of the eagles repeating. And I was saying absolutely not.

we were literally dominating the saints before we couldn’t sustain injuries to our oline

and we had just beat the rams in LA that December

repeating is hard, but it wasn’t the most absurd of ideas.. granted I didn’t think that saints game would play out like that

Fines should not be allowed in sports. A 9-5 job won’t fine your for conduct..... you’ll get suspended or fired. Stop taking people’s money.

leagues make to much money to be fining people.

I just noticed MLB Network plays The Sandlot like every day on their network

NFL needs to follow suit so I can watch Little Giants after a post game show or something

Back
Top Bottom