NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I’m hype to watch this top 100 with Rich Eisen and Bill Belichick, love hearing BB talk football outside of the Pats

Collinsworth already ****in killing me

**** Emmitt Smith

Happy they included OJ on this list. He did run ugly as hell.

Last edited:
I was just going to point out those are his quads, not hammies, but that implied I looked at his legs. So, after looking at his legs, I decided they were ugly legs, which implies I was actually checking out his legs. So instead, no comment.

Yes I am aware his hamstrings are not actually pictured. I’m saying they’re looking good obviously since he’s already back doing training during the bye after he just had an MRI.

tyreek is literally the cheat code tavon austin was supposed to be.. RB skills with super duper speed

OBJ is straight WR

reek wayyyyy bigger though (pause) he two inches and about 15lbs heavier. Reek is the more explosive athlete too

I’m hype to watch this top 100 with Rich Eisen and Bill Belichick, love hearing BB talk football outside of the Pats

Collinsworth already ****in killing me

**** Emmitt Smith

Happy they included OJ on this list. He did run ugly as hell.

OJ ran like he had gout and turf toe, in both feet :lol:

reek wayyyyy bigger though (pause) he two inches and about 15lbs heavier. Reek is the more explosive athlete too

you mean than Tavon, right?

Just saying dude is actually what people thought he would be.. or what he was in college

Back
Top Bottom