NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Alshon gotta go.. appreciate dude playing hurt and everything he did super bowl year.. but this shhh

“In July, he flew many of the Eagles’ skill position players down to Houston, where they stayed at his new home, for workouts and socializing. Wentz bought Jeffery a plane ticket, but the receiver never showed, sources familiar with the trip said.“

Wentz too nice for his own good

Clean house. draft every single Bama receiver. Wasting on Wentz prime years with these old *** bums

Given all the potential dynasty talk after they won,you hate to see it :lol:

I mean even with the injuries, we still got a solid enough base

just gotta address WRs and secondary.. and cut certain coaches.. and figure out what’s the deal with our medical staff

3 dropped passes from being 8-2

Man if ATL would have won that SB, we could be trash for the next ten years and I would be cool. Now we’re just trash with Vic Beasley still on the roster :frown:

Man if ATL would have won that SB, we could be trash for the next ten years and I would be cool. Now we’re just trash with Vic Beasley still on the roster :frown:

It should have been y’all, not the bum *** Eagles.

All jokes and trolling aside, I think Doug Pederson sucks

They should be thankful to have won one and go back to irrelevant for the next 20 years.

Also they need to draft a QB next year.

Talking shh about the eagles literally has given people national platforms

meanwhile giants headed for another top 10 pick

Dorsett out tomorrow. Sanu a gametime decision on one ankle. gonna be another scintillating day from the offense :rolleyes

Eagles are pulling off the upset against Seattle. I think Dallas does the same against NE.

200.gif

i need to bet the DAL ML. that'd be the only way to ensure a NE win :lol:

Back
Top Bottom