NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

To make a tackle or get hit? I’d take the chances on most people not weighing 140.

I mean, if your kicker is making the tackle.. you’re praying whoever that person is

Hell, I wouldn’t want my QB trying tackle dudes on a turnover either unless it’s a really important game

Yeah it does. It means I'll really pull up on yo *** and bust you in the head with a 40oz BA

Dishonest-Insecure-Bangeltiger-size-restricted.gif

I mean, if your kicker is making the tackle.. you’re praying whoever that person is

Hell, I wouldn’t want my QB trying tackle dudes on a turnover either unless it’s a really important game

Oh no doubt....but can you imagine her in pursuit if the returner broke free?

Honestly, I didn't even know there was a compilation for this, but yea....

140 pounds and having a completely different body type than a prototypical kicker is a recipe for disaster if something was to go unplanned on a miss.

140 pounds and having a completely different body type than a prototypical kicker is a recipe for disaster if something was to go unplanned on a miss.

I’d imagine that if a team signed her she would be strictly kicking field goals and the punter would be out there for kickoffs

If your getting blocked on a field goal that **** is either getting downed immediately or going to the house. The risk is honestly minimal

Watching pats vs giants this dude Gunner for the pats is scrappy *** hell lmao

I’d imagine that if a team signed her she would be strictly kicking field goals and the punter would be out there for kickoffs

If your getting blocked on a field goal that **** is either getting downed immediately or going to the house. The risk is honestly minimal

But there is a risk. The risk was minimal for Tony Romo to NOT botch the snap in the playoffs, but it happened....

I think everyone knows that it's a physical game and you are bound to get your clock cleaned once in a while even if you're a special teamer.
That being said, I think an opportunity should be given regardless, and I'm sure she is well informed of the risks of playing football.

I love what Domonique Foxworth said this morning, people need to stop acting like Jerry cares about Zeke or did him any favors. Zeke don’t owe him ****, Jerry is doing whatever is best for his team. Jerry keeps saying stupid **** and making worse, his ego is ****ed

I also heard that Clowney basically can decide where he goes. He has to sign his tender to get traded and Miami isn’t happening for him.

People keep acting like Jerry helped Zeke with that suspension out of the goodness of his heart. He helped because Zeke was carrying the load for that offense.

If Jerry loves and cares so much about Zeke why won't he pay him then?

But there is a risk. The risk was minimal for Tony Romo to NOT botch the snap in the playoffs, but it happened....

Risk for everyone

We’ve seen QBs, who have legit size get embarrassed and/or killed in circumstances

But again, if an adult is willing and accepts the risk of those rare occasions and they are capable, then why not

People keep acting like Jerry helped Zeke with that suspension out of the goodness of his heart. He helped because Zeke was carrying the load for that offense.

If Jerry loves and cares so much about Zeke why won't he pay him then?

Hall of famer jerruh

Risk for everyone

We’ve seen QBs, who have legit size get embarrassed and/or killed in circumstances

But again, if an adult is willing and accepts the risk of those rare occasions and they are capable, then why not

I mean, honestly, it's a good topic for discussion before the season starts. But there's literally a 0% chance that a NFL team signs her. I guarantee that on the USWNT, most of the ladies on there could nail the 55 yarders with ease. If you're going to go that route, why not scour MLS for a kicker? It's great publicity for the ladies (in the midst of the equal pay debate,) and give the talking heads a 10-15 minutes on their respective shows.

Back
Top Bottom