NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

upload_2019-8-30_20-53-7.gif

For those that have played football...tackle football...I have a question for you. Have you ever played against a woman?...Cause I have and it isn't fun.

It isn't just about Carli or any other female that might want to play in the NFL. There's a lot that can be unintended consequences and that goes for the guy on the other side that has to make a split second decision too.

For those that have played football...tackle football...I have a question for you. Have you ever played against a woman?...Cause I have and it isn't fun.

It isn't just about Carli or any other female that might want to play in the NFL. There's a lot that can be unintended consequences and that goes for the guy on the other side that has to make a split second decision too.
Saw my friend in high school truck this chick. I'm talking prime AP step on the chest truck. I felt so bad for her. She took it like a champ tho

:rofl:

never went up against a girl on the football field, but have played against girls on the ice. it's definitely a little weird and you definitely find yourself playing them differently than you would a guy. i get that point of view for sure.

Played against a girl once in football at the pop warner level, also wrestled my fair share of girls in high school.

You have to treat them like they’re just like any other opponent, because they’re going to give 100% of their effort to beat you.

My sophomore year of HS there was this chick who was in the 186 pound weight class and would fold N_’s up man. She was all state, glad I didn’t have to wrestle her strong *** :lol:

I played with my cousin on my team when I was in the 8th grade. She played running back and was one of the best players on the team and in the league. Like legit star ****.. She ran track too so she was fast as hell, but also strong as **** :lol:. Tough as hell to tackle.

She played a little bit in the 9th grade then eventually hung it up.

Texans really trying their best to give Watson the Andrew luck treatment. Dude is going to waste a decade there before they get serious about building a real squad.

****ing joke, they would have gotten a third just by letting him walk

I believe one of the players they were interested in was Sea's center.

Back
Top Bottom