NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

F050E511-5F5A-4E9E-B12B-2AA035A23F08.jpeg

You think Watson is pro Trump and a MAGA guy? He’s not, that’s a fact.

i never said that. nor do i care. but i know dudes in here don't like people taking pics with trump or visiting the white house. let alone sharing an ear to ear smile with the guy :nerd:

He’s a college kid, college students have to go. It’s not like he’s in his fifth year with Houston and chose to go. FOH

Has a college player made that decision not to go?

Either way I don't know enough about Deshuan to say he is or isn't a Trump supporter. Brady fans wanna find other Trump supporters to soften the blow for him. :lol:

yo belichick's post game presser is awkward as ****. he just standing there angry and no one asking him anything :lol:

GG Texans fans! Yall outplayed us. BOB and Crennel finally got one!

Attitude has to be better with the Pats. Brady was *** the whole ****ing game. Like I get that he doesn’t have “weapons,” but bruh, you’ve BEEN IN THESE SITUATIONS BEFORE, you gotta keep pushing and stop forcing a lot of **** :angry: :lol:

Defense was alright but Hopkins OWNED Gilmore...

A 10-2 record don’t mean ish if team morale is low,. It’s upsetting to see this take place late into the season when they’re supposed to be dialing it up for the playoffs.

Chiefs, and Bills bout to be interesting.

Texans just whooped us tonight. so bad that Brady skipping the post game presser :smh: :lol:

this year really might make him go be a father/husband

I get that his frustrated but man... you gotta pull through, wisen up, and make **** happen. That pass to N’Keal that ended in a pick... bruuuuuuhh :sick::smh:

I get that his frustrated but man... you gotta pull through, wisen up, and make **** happen. That pass to N’Keal that ended in a pick... bruuuuuuhh :sick::smh:

i need to know if that's why Harry didn't play much after that point. im surprised we didn't use him more. get the kids out there and these game reps

i need to know if that's why Harry didn't play much after that point. im surprised we didn't use him more. get the kids out there and these game reps

prolly ran the wrong route? But Brady was dumb for throwing that in tight coverage.

they also didn’t run a screen-pass, which was odd considering they like those bail-out plays :lol:

prolly ran the wrong route? But Brady was dumb for throwing that in tight coverage.

they also didn’t run a screen-pass, which was odd considering they like those bail-out plays :lol:

yeah i thought so too. the pass wasnt great. it's becoming damned if you, damned if you don't in terms of forcing throws or throwing away. there were 4-5 drop backs where he had 3-4 seconds to throw but everyone was smothered

Back
Top Bottom