NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

1575310348026.png

01D101DE-E26B-4A33-B2DA-24EAB0E38524.png

Saw this one earlier, had my laugh.

I was getting @'d like a ************ last week when I laughed about Carr, why am I not getting the same energy this week?

#BigGameSixAndSix

Damn 49ers fans still crying today from the L. yall lost keep it moving. Even if yall scored by the half you would of still lost to Lamar and co.

Cant wait till them dudes have a first playoff game exit. Too many 9ers fans with their chest out :lol:

Damn 49ers fans still crying today from the L. yall lost keep it moving. Even if yall scored by the half you would of still lost to Lamar and co.

Cant wait till them dudes have a first playoff game exit. Too many 9ers fans with their chest out :lol:

The ****? There isn’t a single 49ers fan in here complaining about the loss yesterday. We lost to the better team, plain and simple.

Whenever they cut Gordon I thought for sure he must have failed another drug test, but I guess that wasn’t the case so it really doesn’t make sense. I also can’t believe they replaced Gronk with Matt Lacosse and soon to be 39 year old Benjamin Watson. They even cut Demaryius Thomas who’s been pretty solid for the Jets this year.

Pretty sure AB, Gordon, Demaryius and Edelman as Brady’s WR’s this year would have that offense looking 100000% better.
1575300069748.png

:lol:

have fun in Dallas next year, AB

He switched gears pretty quick there. Wasn't ready for that. :lol:

Who the **** is this guy and what is his dumb*** talking about?

“Would have still lost to LaMar and co”

Lol these the same dudes that gave up a buck fifty to a third string running back.

You can’t be that dumb

9ers and Saints in the NFCCG. I can see the 9ers steamrolling them

Ravens and 9ers in the SB. Ravens probably win.

This will probably change by next sunday

What are you even talking about???

There are legit only 2 Niners fans that been riding through thick and this and are frequently in this thread. I’ve been at work all day and junglejim junglejim is here for the jokes and receipts :lol: The season is long b; on to next week.

I wasnt even talking about yall 49er fans in here but I see yall still in yall feelings about the L yall took :lol: . I'm looking forward to yall losing the first game in the playoffs and sitting on the couches heated. Nobody takes yall serious...

Rams fan? What the ****? I’ve been going to niner games since 1994, family had season tickets at candlestick since 78.

Back
Top Bottom