NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Meth smart then. :pimp:

tenor.gif

I wonder if @651 caught a big ban. His name doesn’t even pop up when I try to tag him lol.

Hahahahahaha, he went quiet so I assumed he logged off. Damn, he got banned. I say the f word all the time so it must have been more than that

Do you think Grier gets some starts in the last few games? I was high on him at the draft but from what I remember he didn’t look good in the preseason.

No he didn’t look good in the pre season at all. There’s a reason Allen was chosen to run the team after Cam went down. He’s a capable QB at the least that can make SOME plays. Grier...he ain’t ready.

Hahahahahaha, he went quiet so I assumed he logged off. Damn, he got banned. I say the f word all the time so it must have been more than that

yeah I don’t really get banning people for using an offensive word but not just censoring the word in the first place. Washington ******** are censored so I don’t know why the hell that wouldn’t be too

Back
Top Bottom