NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I don't think any of that is relevant to football, but ultimately, I agree. That's not a move Miami should even be considering.

I mean.. it kinda is when you got the owner, rookie head coach and a very public player going at it publicly

Things were already going be bad.. now THAT gets thrown on the fire

Gotta love the Cowboys and the NFC East.

Superbowl roster= a pending 9-7 season.

Basically.

When I discovered it I quickly blew through the first and Only two seasons. I was confused as to why there weren't 5 or 6 seasons to a pretty decent show. Did my quick googles and found out the NFL wasn't having it :lol:

The show was spitting too many facts. Keep in mind that this was an ESPN original drama series. ESPN didn't want the smoke, so they canned it.

I wish HBO would do a realistic football series. Ballers is really cheesy and corny.

B4B68FBE-646E-4150-A33F-991B7E614C56.jpeg

In Other Footballs News, Best Duo Since Brady & Moss....

Manziel was a **** up just like Jamarcus.

Those dudes had all the talent to succeed.

Even tho Manziel was like 6’0 he ran a legit 4.5 and could throw from some of the wildest arm angles I’ve ever seen.

He’s the main reason Kyler initially ended up at Texas A&M.
He ran a 4.65. Barely 6 ft. I figured his game wouldn’t translate to the NFL

It’s interesting, all the ex players I’ve heard talk about AB’s helmet issue agree with him.

It’s interesting, all the ex players I’ve heard talk about AB’s helmet issue agree with him.

Rule should be grandfathered in imo. Current players can play in helmets of their choosing if they sign a waiver and rookies going forward have to adhere to the new helmet rules.

Back
Top Bottom