NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Yea probably should've known how it'd end up after that bathroom pic leaked before the draft...

Br6JT8JCQAEBSB6.png

Kyler gonna be such a fun narrative to follow.

He’s so out of the ordinary as QB’s go and it really seems like’s got it to be a stud.

All the big pundits hyping up dak and saying he’s worth the money though.

From what I’ve seen.

I think it’d be fine for Dak to ask for slightly more than Wentz got.

40Ms is wild tho.

Anybody here ever watched this show?

4842.jpg

I watched it about ten years after it came out and was surprised I had never heard about it. Allegedly, The league shut it down because it was too real.

Paul Tagliabue publicly trashed Playmakers, even though the show used fictional players and teams and the NFL was never mentioned.

ESPN pulled it because their TV deal was up in a few years and they didn't want to lose the contract.

Paul Tagliabue publicly trashed Playmakers, even though the show used fictional players and teams and the NFL was never mentioned.

ESPN pulled it because their TV deal was up in a few years and they didn't want to lose the contract.
They had the players wildin in the show :lol:

Someone was gay, another was sniffing coke ,another had a side family and half of them were roided up. :lol:

So it was realistic? :lol:

It’s a dark side of the sport.

Looks like Playmakers wasn't that far off then. :lol:

Basically.

When I discovered it I quickly blew through the first and Only two seasons. I was confused as to why there weren't 5 or 6 seasons to a pretty decent show. Did my quick googles and found out the NFL wasn't having it :lol:

The show was spitting too many facts. Keep in mind that this was an ESPN original drama series. ESPN didn't want the smoke, so they canned it.

Why the f would the dolphins do this when they were already going be terrible before the owner thought it would be smart to jump publicly on the trump ship and sink his team and his businesses

I don't think any of that is relevant to football, but ultimately, I agree. That's not a move Miami should even be considering.

Cowboys destined for a ****** season with all this contract bs. They can be a strong team too, but ego's getting in the way. Their defense will need to be otherworldly.

Back
Top Bottom