NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

40 million, American dollars?

giphy.gif

Probably meant Canadian dollars,only way it makes sense :lol:

Anybody here ever watched this show?

4842.jpg

I watched it for about ten years after it came out and was surprised I had never heard about it. Allegedly, The league shut it down because it was too real.

Watched it religiously as a kid. Decent show. I enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Zeke makes Dak...dude can't get paid....now he has to watch Dak get 35-40m's :lol: :rofl:

We can go back and forth with number comparisons, say Dak is as good as __ or he's better than __

But I do know one thing.

If he was even remotely as talented as any of the QB's that are getting paid 30 million +

The cowboys would've at least made a NFC championship game by now.

Manziel gotta be watching Patrick Mahomes and thinking “That was supposed to be me :ohwell:“ in between beer chugs and coke bumps |l

Really thought dude would've had a Wentz like start/impact to his pro career back at A&M :lol:,dude ended up being his own worst enemy :smh:

At least Mike Evans has proven to be the goods in the league

Anybody here ever watched this show?

4842.jpg

I watched it for about ten years after it came out and was surprised I had never heard about it. Allegedly, The league shut it down because it was too real.

I watched it. It was as anticipated like crazy. I don't remember much as about it, but it didn't last long.

Manziel alright.

Pops got billions tied up in oil rigs that'll be passed down to him.

Football is really just a hobby for the guy lol

Manziel could have been every bit as good as Baker. He was a 50/50 prospect coming in and went the way of the bad version...he wasn't invested mentally and emotionally. He did have nice moments when he got a chance to play, but it wasn't going to be consistent with his lack of work ethic. He could've been a good watch. Oh well.

Manziel was a **** up just like Jamarcus.

Those dudes had all the talent to succeed.

Even tho Manziel was like 6’0 he ran a legit 4.5 and could throw from some of the wildest arm angles I’ve ever seen.

He’s the main reason Kyler initially ended up at Texas A&M.

Manziel was a **** up just like Jamarcus.

Those dudes had all the talent to succeed.

Even tho Manziel was like 6’0 he ran a legit 4.5 and could throw from some of the wildest arm angles I’ve ever seen.

He’s the main reason Kyler initially ended up at Texas A&M.

Kyler is another dude that probably has him in his feels too

Back
Top Bottom