NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I can dig it. Maybe im not reading and jumping in but dam why cnt we be happy that we rallied around alot of practice squad players and made it. We not even supposta be here!!!

This is probably just me being grumpy, but im just tired of hearing Eagles fans cry about injuries. We been going on with this for two years now.

JBII JBII

48DA9ED4-D2B9-4E01-A002-F3732025DA7A.jpeg
00FB35EB-7CF4-49B2-8BAE-704369BCA9C7.jpeg
688D44C4-4F23-4B44-BF13-9D3D46095818.gif

At home yes, but I sure as hell don't think that secondary is getting them anywhere far in the playoffs. Y'all had the good fortune of playing the easiest schedule in the NFL for the last month and a half and still barely made the playoffs.

Do you think the Eagles are better than the Saints, Packers, 49ers, Ravens, or Chiefs?

no i dont think they are better but come playoffs ANYTHING can happen, were the eagles better then the bears last season ? no, but did the eagles beat daa bears in chicago? Yes

Eagles beat packers in green bay this season already

and why does everyone keep bringing up the easiest schedule as if cowboys aint have same destiny but blew it by losing to teams the eagles beat early in the season ???? (Bills, Bears b2b weeks cowboys lost) which if they had won i dont think the eagles even could have sniffed the playoffs cause we ere on a 3gm losing streak around that time

lets not blame it on the schedule makes now lol teams still gotta show up and play.. at one point cowboys controlled everything and blew it but yea eagles had easy schedule

we won important games early on or mid season to be where we are now unlike another team

The 49ers have done the same thing and are 13-3, so yes, the team I root for has accomplished this same damn thing. You guys need to stop crying about it, its everyday in here.

Plus not every team has the benefit of making the playoffs soley because they are in the worst division in football.

I ain't here to debate who had the most injured team. All I know is that the Eagles have had enough injuries at the receiver and corner position to the point where bum *** Orlando Scandrick started an actual game. To the point where are whole receiver corps were practice squad guys for multiple games.

It ain't about "crying". It's just facts.

49ers had a lot of injuries scattered across the board too. And were able to chug along. Good for them. Great regular season.

This is probably just me being grumpy, but im just tired of hearing Eagles fans cry about injuries. We been going on with this for two years now.
**** so have we lol. I aint one to just blame it on that but we all know **** matters. Its just frustrating and i know they happen and yall had yall fair share of injuries as well. I live in cali and seen alot of niner gms. Idk we just frustrated with the ****. But i do most my griping in the team thread cuz yall do seem to be extra annoyed with it in here lol.

O.. so you watched my team play your team

Yes, week 4

I even told my boy who's an Eagles fan that they did not look alright that game, I wasn't even trying to throw shade but yall should've looked better that day against Falk

this dude scandrick LOLOL

talking bout eagles werent gonna make the playoffs now its oh whats the ultimate goal LOL

dude is such a clown.. he got heated when skip called him a dry snitch.. would love to see shannon hit em over da head with that bottle one time

This is what you posted and I replied to

For the love of god please stop making excuses.

We're in the playoffs :lol: What am I making an excuse for? Like I said, we've dealt with a **** ton of injuries that has obviously hindered our offense at the very least.

It's a fact bruh :lol: .

You're basically trying to tell us that we shouldn't feel like our team would be better if we were more healthy? That makes zero sense.

I fully expect the team to compete on Sunday, but win or lose, of course I'm going to feel like we're putting out a better team and would have a better chance if we had a more healthy team. That's not whining or complaining. That's common sense.

Back
Top Bottom