NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Eagle fans before making the playoffs
giphy.gif

Eagle fans after making the playoffs.. S T F U about injuries already :lol:
giphy.gif

you forget this one for when we won the super bowl

1577727000548.gif

Maybe the Eagles have been winning despite all their injuries is because the injured players weren't that good to begin with.

"I Too was Hustled, scammed, bamboozled, hood winked, lead Astray!"

As a Browns fan, this was just another year in our depression but this year it felt like Fyre Festival. Glad Freddie is gone but we have to hit on the next coach. Other area of concern is Baker. The regression is mad serious and can't blame it all on Freddie. He seems like a 1 Read QB, hopefully he puts work in offszn, get coached up, and can least look like his rookie year.

Bright spot for us Browns fans, opposed to other years, we actually do have talent, just need to put it together:

Myles Garett, Jarvis, OBJ, Chubb, Hunt, Ward are all great pieces to build with. We need to just get Baker right, a coach who knows the game, draft a solid OL. I think we will be in better shape next year.

Till then, same Old Clowns.

Spent all season complaining about Agholor and Alshon dropping the ball and now they are the X-factor that is keeping them from a Superbowl

don’t forget alshon running like he was Fred Sanford after week 1

But at least we got a sliver of hope this happens again this season (please dear lord baby Jesus)

Although I got zero faith in our medical staff or desean being or staying healthy

don’t forget alshon running like he was Fred Sanford after week 1

But at least we got a sliver of hope this happens again this season (please dear lord baby Jesus)

Although I got zero faith in our medical staff or desean being or staying healthy

I've only caught like 3 eagles games this year, but Alshon is running like end of his career Antonio Gates. Dude is flat out running like someone didnt tighten all the lugnuts after he got his tires changed.

I've only caught like 3 eagles games this year, but Alshon is running like end of his career Antonio Gates. Dude is flat out running like someone didnt tighten all the lugnuts after he got his tires changed.

dude was running like one of those old big men basketball players whose knees are shot.. more lumbering than anything

I mean dude is only 29.. but he is probably done.. even watching him jump for some passes wasn’t pretty.. I mean even super bowl year dude was playing on a torn rotator cuff.. and now I think his current injury is a calendar year one

Yup.. I tried clarifying the terms and stating total numbers might be fairer IF both dudes stayed healthy

I bet my homies roommate in the beginning of the season $100 that the Eagles would win the NFCE. That same night, we had a friendly $20 game of Madden and I lost. I paid immediately

I fully expect not to get paid. Some dudes are just different. I'm a man of my word, win or lose. I don't like owing people money. I'm also not going to beg someone to pay up if they lose. It is what it is and not paying up on bets shows me what type of man you are

Back
Top Bottom