NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

full
We'll see about it *nip voice*

I'm not a big Wentz fan but Max be flat out hating/discrediting him. :lol:

He just won games with dudes that was home playing ps4 a few weeks ago.

Yea.. these dudes got a job to do.. they know the eagles got a large fan base and you got other large fan bases that don’t like the eagles

not sure what and how much they really expect of a QB

But this was funny though

Raiders getting new logos and jerseys or is it all gonna stay the same just say Las Vegas?
All that stays the same. Ain’t nothin changing except the stadium and probably the fans being 50/50 Raiders and away team fans now.

All that stays the same. Ain’t nothin changing except the stadium and probably the fans being 50/50 Raiders and away team fans now.

Usually when teams move they switch it up so I was wondering if they were making any changes. Been trying to find a few Raiders hats for my father in law and damn near all online sites are sold out so I thought maybe they were switching it up cause I don't know why else they'd be all gone.

Stadium looks ****in crazy

Should drop some Silver, Grey and Black updated joints of these

21744856_4.jpg

Texas State Pen's squad was ****ing loaded btw
wow.png

Pabs, I'm so disappointed. :lol:

An updated version of sewn together sheets from a homeless shelter with Ironed on lettering for the Raiders?!

Yea.. these dudes got a job to do.. they know the eagles got a large fan base and you got other large fan bases that don’t like the eagles

not sure what and how much they really expect of a QB

But this was funny though

Damn near fell out the chair at work when Skip called him a snitch. Shannon rubbing off on him. :lol:

Orlando was going overboard like the Cowboys was so much better than the Eagles. Both teams were underperforming and the Eagles just cleaned up their issues at the right time, cowboys didn't.

Damn near fell out the chair at work when Skip called him a snitch. Shannon rubbing off on him. :lol:

Orlando was going overboard like the Cowboys was so much better than the Eagles. Both teams were underperforming and the Eagles just cleaned up their issues at the right time, cowboys didn't.

Orlando trying get a career.. dude gambled on the eagles imploding and cowboys pulling away

I mean team was desperate enough to bring him in and have him actually play right away

dude just overplayed his hand.. also didn’t help him bad mouthing dudes when they had him on video praising them to their face

They could do a lot worse but not the most inspiring hire tbh. Still think he'd be a lot better than the last 2 coaches

Would'n't have taken that job if I was him but I won't knock it too much. Just feel like he could've gotten a better spot

Feel like a DC job for a contender would have been better for Ron than a HC job for the skins. That team legit ain’t going anywhere any time soon.

Shoot I would have fathered been the HC for the Giants since they got loads of young talent

No interest in Mike McCarthy

Anyone know where I can find the Raiders version of this hat???

1AA23502-BF1D-470B-9738-E46219189E6F.jpeg

Last edited:

Vegas has a great fanbase that I think will do an awesome job at adopting the Raiders as their own. Plus the flights from Cali to Vegas are so damn cheap.

Back
Top Bottom