NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

One constant thing I've noticed with not all but alot of AB's troubles are social media.

Herm tried and told em!

upload_2019-9-5_19-41-8.jpeg

I midkey think AB never wanted to play in Oakland. That’s gotta be the case. If not, bruh just ****ed out in the head.

Every adult that has ever had a job KNOWS that you’ll be reprimanded if you don’t show up for work. That’s elementary. “I’m not going to work. I’m gone just show up like nothing happened”

Dawg, show me ONE employer that tolerates that. People who make $7 an hour, know this. :lol:

Who would be watching a meek mill song at a time like this. Unless they staying and putting the game on a screen where the stage is.

I midkey think AB never wanted to play in Oakland. That’s gotta be the case. If not, bruh just ****ed out in the head.

Every adult that has ever had a job KNOWS that you’ll be reprimanded if you don’t show up for work. That’s elementary. “I’m not going to work. I’m gone just show up like nothing happened”

Dawg, show me ONE employer that tolerates that. People who make $7 an hour, know this. :lol:

I thought AB was initially happy and excited about playing for the raiders. I didn’t see why he wouldn’t be, fresh start, new coaches and teammates.

Didn’t even think about his acting out as a means of him wanting to leave Oakland, if that’s really the case then that displays even more childlike behavior than I initially thought.

Yeah, NFL players are more conditioned to be told what to think and how to act and fall in line. Lot of them are afraid to think independently.

As much as I don’t like to agree with this logic I think it’s the unfortunate reality.

I don’t know why these dudes continue to act like idiots and say stupid and misguided **** about race like ignorant 10 year olds would say. It’s probably a combination of the schools these guys go to and the coaches psychologically conditioning this taught behavior.

Not everyone, but a lot. A whole lot.

Back
Top Bottom