NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

This dude Manish is TOXIC as ****!

I heard them talk about this on WFAN. Supposedly Manish said some foul **** about Gase months ago, then Gase was being a **** to Manish after the game. I’m assuming that’s where this article stems from.

BB aint playin :pimp:

EDIT: so that’s today’s topic here on one of the radio stations here in Boston :lol:

Came across some ****head Boston radio talking heads say that Moss wasn't a success in NE earlier
21ms2gl (2).gif

In case anyone forgot...

IMG_20190910_175222.png

Had double digit TD's more than Fitz in the same stretch when he was going super saiyan with Warner and Quan

It's the times. Game threads wont really work anymore. Maybe primetime games, but twitter kinda took over. WIR is overran with the need to post hot takes. Used have some great arguments/discussions in that thread...

Yes indeed.

All the hot take and clown **** made it a chore to sit through and easier to move on from. Lowkey felt like a lot of dudes let the rep system get to their heads and just went for those clicks.

Thread used to hit 10 pages easily before the MNF game. It is what it is. *shrug*

EDIT: I know WIR was always the "hot takes" thread, this one here would usually have the better discussions...but **** man, even the hot takes used to be better quality. :lol:

The more I think about this whole tanking thing..

People should be discussing those 90s cowboys teams.. not saying they actively tanked but they did tear down the roster and built it back up through the draft and had some very high draft picks along with bulk picks (most notably from the Minnesota trade)

Came across some ****head Boston radio talking heads say that Moss wasn't a success in NE earlier
21ms2gl (2).gif

In case anyone forgot...

IMG_20190910_175222.png

Had double digit TD's more than Fitz in the same stretch when he was going super saiyan with Warner and Quan

Like I get how he didn’t “work out” towards the end of his career in NE but cmon man... the takes were STUPID hot :rofl:

Moss was magical regardless how it ended. Dem dudes sounded like they preferred Reche Caldwell crazy eyes than Randy :rofl:

I'm the only one who reminds myself of this constantly here, but I'm forever in shame thinking Lavelle Hawkins would be a better pro than DeSean. My biggest miss by far.

Back
Top Bottom