NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

737504579.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

There is but for some reason people only like to post in "official" league threads these days, and get butthurt if you dont post in them. Miss gameday threads. Miss WIR threads (real ones, not the half assed versions we have had lately).

It's the times. Game threads wont really work anymore. Maybe primetime games, but twitter kinda took over. WIR is overran with the need to post hot takes. Used have some great arguments/discussions in that thread...

huge fan of Richards but this just dumb. No Respect for the game

really?

i'm not a big fan of chronographs and/or watches with alot going on.. keep it simple and give me one of the rolex sport watches, a nautilus or a simple royal oak

perpetual calendar might be the 1 exception.. and then the smurf rolex might be the 1 non stainless steel i'm a fan of.. also it got discounted but the navy seal jager.. also wouldnt be first choice of watches, but there are some nice panerais, i'd grab a blue faced rubber band one for the collection if i had the money to blow on one

Back
Top Bottom