NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

It’s always funny as **** to me when these dudes who would hardly say a word when they were in the league just start talking greasy when they get on these debate shows.

In 2019 dudes main points are the people at the forefront aren’t black enough. They haven’t dealt with racial prejudice and injustice because they aren’t from Compton or Harlem :rofl:

Sounds like some misinformed dog whistle an ignorant conservative would say.

The dumbest shh was him going about nessa not being black.. it’s that same dumb shh that got black Puerto Ricans or Dominicans saying “I’m not black, I’m _______”

But people don’t surprise me you got people who are well aware of the persecution that happens in this world and ain’t barely but a generation removed from family members dealing with it but because they can pass to some degree, they hoping right in line to act funny and forget very recent history and struggles.. I’m looking at Greeks, Hispanics, Jews, hell Asians and even those with black in em

And even got people like Whitlock and that dumb@$$ who can’t wait to carry water

The dumbest shh was him going about nessa not being black

He said that? Hahahaha, the best part of this all is the movement is to reach non black people and get them to understand what the **** is going on. So if a non black person wants to speak up, take a stand or whatever. it's even better. What a ****in fool, I don't know if he's really that dumb or if FS1 is pushing this **** on him. I remember watching him on Sports Nation and he was never on Kaep's side back then, he kind of danced around it. What a ****in ***** *** mother****er.

N_’s be the first to say those from the DR, Puerto Rico, Cuba, etc ain’t black, but then be getting heated when they themselves say they aren’t black.

The civil rights movement wasn’t an all black movement. Plenty of nonblacks aided and assisted at the head of the movement and behind the scenes. A lot of them dudes ended up marrying white women, but I don’t even wanna get into all that

He said that? Hahahaha, the best part of this all is the movement is to reach non black people and get them to understand what the **** is going on. So if a non black person wants to speak up, take a stand or whatever. it's even better. What a ****in fool, I don't know if he's really that dumb or if FS1 is pushing this **** on him. I remember watching him on Sports Nation and he was never on Kaep's side back then, he kind of danced around it. What a ****in ***** *** **********er.

Wonder what dude thinks of Malcolm x and Obama if he’s qualifying who’s is real black enough.. shh people like bob marley

Hell, dude needs to watch any slave movie and see what the white slave owners were doing to black women

N_’s be the first to say those from the DR, Puerto Rico, Cuba, etc ain’t black, but then be getting heated when they themselves say they aren’t black.

The civil rights movement wasn’t an all black movement. Plenty of nonblacks aided and assisted at the head of the movement and behind the scenes. A lot of them dudes ended up marrying white women, but I don’t even wanna get into all that

You got that backwards. Forget Marcellus, African Americans as a group will accept anybody if they're cool and respect our culture. Whether they're Puerto Rican, Dominican, Cuban around the DMV we look at some Mexicans as "us". African Americans are by far the most accepting people. The problem is Latinos have their own racial issues in their community and colorism issues and bring it here and deny their black African roots.

What Marcellus said is dumb and ignorant as hell because it was mixed people in the black panthers. The NOI is filled with light skin brothas that most likely are mixed but you using Marcellus to say "N_'s be the first....". Nah, he don't speak for all African Americans.

7AZ2Rofs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom