NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Dat throw.
1572230934213.png

I was sitting there *****ing before the play even started why we not running. I continued to ***** through out the entire play. All the way until Williams caught it and silently said omg

Chiefs defense has gotten better the last few weeks. Spags system is complicated and takes time.

I would have kept Ford instead of trading for Frank Clark.

We now have over a decade of him as DC or a HC

it’s like with Jim Schwartz, him being good vs mcvay doesn’t erase the other sh

Man it’s always funny as **** when guys are in here complaining about why player x didn’t get that rush attempt or target.

That one game earlier in the year when Matt Ryan had like 4 TD’s and Calvin Ridley had 0 catches had me ******* livid:lol:

Really did not expect such a competitive game with Mahomes out

Kind of salty cause I thought I'd get to go to bed earlier :lol:

Packers need to be getting on the phones and getting a second wide receiver. None of these dudes can get open for ****

So, when Brady wasn't in the line up those games he got suspended, and our team did well, we always heard:
1. Bill could do it without Thomas,
2. Bradys a system quarterback.

But if 35 year old kid Matt Moore can sling it and score with the same the same uptempo offense and wins out the remaining games while Mahomeboy is out is:
1. Andy Reid able to do it (win) without Mahomey?
2. Patrick a system quarterback?

Inquiring minds wanna know

Back
Top Bottom