NFL Week 1 In Review...Ya'll Gonna Get This Work...

Rookie QBs all did horrible except RG3. I'm real mad that RG3 and Vick are both now on teams that I hate.
NFC east will be close
Jets will still be in same boat as Bills battling for 2nd in division with no playoff spot.
Other than color of jersey, Peyton looks exactly the same. Elway gets to win division again and doesn't have to keep Tebow for another year.
Dolphins lol. At least they didn't draft Weeden.

My preseason predictions for SuperBowl were Patriotss 49ers, so far nothing changes my opinion.

Akers :wow:

Moss :pimp:

VD :lol:

Replacement Refs >: :smh: :x

Harbaugh being Harbaugh :rofl:

jimmy_spit_medium.gif

paging SonOfTony and other titans fans

so much for beating the pats in week 1.

anyways, texans looked solid. yall can say we had a scrimmage, i guess that's what it looks like when you beat down another NFL team. don't need NT's approval to know we have a good football team, one that could make some noise in the postseason if they stay healthy in the regular season.

Texans
-Run defense needs work
-Dre,Schaub, and J.J. Watt all looked good out there
-Our run blocking was awful.

Everyone else
-People need to chill with the Peyton is back talk, a 50% person Peyton is better than a lot of people. But his arm strength still isn't there
-Cowboys defense looks revamped, depending on how Romo plays this year they could win that division
-RGIII looked impressive. I know the Saints defense isn't all that great though, but to go into N.O. and win was a nice sign for skins fans
-Greenbay seem have the same problems as last year: O-line sucks and defense
- Mario Williams really seemed to make a difference for the bills
-I hope Sanchez keeps playing well

The Falcons
- Offense is looking legit with julio
-Julio...knew he was a beast, not surprised about his game
-Thank god mike Murlakey and his training wheels offense is gone
- Matt Ryan...guys is arriving, worked on his arm strength this offseason and it shows
-The defense in that first half was trash :smh: hopefully first game jitters...the second half they really stepped it up, almost shut the chiefs out in the second half
- Again Thank god brian van gorder and his vanilla zone defensive scheming crap is out of Atlanta
-Michael Turner :smh: old man and it shows...Quizz needs more carries, dont want to become too pass heavy
-Real test is next week when denver comes to town :smokin

The Rest of the league

-Panthers :lol: nothing but media hype, they still suck...Run game is pathetic
-Eagles..yeah keep thinking Mike Vick is pure pocket passer, 50+ pass attempts :x
-Alshon is going to be good
-Niners is taking that division easily, I dont know who thought different..Alex smith is a good game manager
- Steelers gave that game away to denver..Ben missed 2 easy touchdowns
-Saints :D Secondary is dookie..:lol: at paying Curtis Lofton

Against any other quarterback except Cam the Bucs would have had like 10 sacks yesterday. Gerald McCoy is a monster when healthy. Schiano has Freeman playing like Alex Smith...game manager status. But if the defense plays like that all year round and our running game stays dominant that's all we'll need him to do.

blackxme - He doesn't need great arm strenght. In fact, he never did have above average arm strength. His anticipatory skills and his overall knowledge of the game is why he's great. That's all still there, which is why it's easy to say he's back.

Last edited:
Harbough gif :rofl: :rofl:

I don't even have to read S4L's wrap-up cause it's a joke like him.

+Texans+
- Once the offense got clicking, Schaub & Dre :pimp: :pimp: Hoping they stay healthy, cause it'll be like that all year
- I love this defense, just have to fix the run D fast cause we have an elite RB right next week
- Watt, Cush, JJoseph, Quin, Manning, Jamison, just too many studs :pimp:

+Seahawks+
- So you mean to tell me we got 4 timeouts, and STILL could get a TD with 7+ tries???? And you don't run the ball AT ALL on any of those plays???? :stoneface:
- The D showed flashes of what they've done last year, but you have to be more consistent. You can't not have a pass rush against Romo next week.

+The Rest+
- Hernandez...y u no make it rain :wow: ???
- The Niners are LEGIT. They have to be THE most complete team in the league. People can say how awful the Packers pass D is, but the Niners still caused Rogers major problems and made him look bad.
- I hope Irsay gets what's coming to him for running Peyton out of town. **** the Colts, hope they go 1-15.
- Bills :rofl: Only one QB hurry and 1 tackle for Mario??? For 100 mill??? And you complain about a former recent practice squad dude "holding" you every play? Nah man :lol: :lol:
- Weeden :x He really should have hid under that flag at the start of the game :lol: Colt McCoy is doing the Birdman handrub right now
- RGIII :pimp: I'm astounded at people truly have/had doubts about his ability. Has no one actually seen him play in college???
- Gabbert gonna Gabbert, including next week :lol:
- Eagles :smh: Keep that up, you WILL finish last in the NFC East, and Vick won't be playing come week 8
- Nice to see AP back :pimp: I still think it's too soon, but obviously he doesn't
- Cutler & Marshall will be scary this year

Last edited:
You know football is back when he gets his panties in a bunch :lol:

You disputed nothing I said and responded with a corny reply. You had a golden opportunity to stand up for your team and you chose otherwise. Says alot about you and says alot about the continued irrelevance of your team.

Niners is taking that division easily, I dont know who thought different

There's one individual that unfortunately did think different. His claim to fame is now being apart of the Quotes from NFL Week 1 as we see below.............

-so in here I'll say that Seattle is going to win the NFC West.-651akathePaul

blackxme - He doesn't need great arm strenght. In fact, he never did have above average arm strength. His anticipatory skills and his overall knowledge of the game is why he's great. That's all still there, which is why it's easy to say he's back.

True, but you can tell he's not all the way back. Peyton said it himself. He just needs a few more weeks to get back to his real form that's all I'm saying. Once he settles
in, he's going to be surgical.

Of alll the things I'm right about, a prediction like that is gonna get lambasted after week 1 huh? Cool.

jimmy_spit_medium.gif

The brilliance of that gif :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-Forte + BMarsh + Alshon trio in Chi-town will be one to watch all year ... can dominate that Division

-My rookie QB Tanney looked terrible but bear in mind has to be graded on a curve nonetheless. He'll improve so long as our O-line protects

-49ers defense looked incredible. At some point may account for being tops in the league
Crabtree had a great game yesterday as well and will have a stellar statistical year

-Peyton looked brilliant and surgical yesterday like he never missed a beat whatsoever. Just goes to show that the time and effort put into studying the game yields those results.

-Stafford with another 4th quarter comeback. Despite an overall mediocre game, the kid continues to get it done in the final minutes

-AD HAS RETURNED and looks the part of another great season from him at back

and lastly the Player that showed the most promise to me despite a loss was CJ Spiller!!
Fred Jackson injured and he steps up and carries 14 times for 169 yards and a TD against that Jets Defense

Overall a very very entertaining opening Sunday in the NFL ... minus the substitute zebras :stoneface:

jimmy_spit_medium.gif

The brilliance of that gif :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-Forte + BMarsh + Alshon trio in Chi-town will be one to watch all year ... can dominate that Division

-My rookie QB Tanney looked terrible but bear in mind has to be graded on a curve nonetheless. He'll improve so long as our O-line protects
|

i wouldn't agree with that. he looked very competent. o-line just struggled at times, and the receivers really didn't offer him very much help. yall were running the ball well. 2/3 of his INTs came on balls batted up by the d line, so it wasn't like he was just misreading the hell out of coverage. even the other INT was more of a great defensive play than a bad throw, joseph just jumped the hell out of that route

^Gameplan in the first half was solid and held them to just 3 points late in the 2nd quarter just prior to those INT's. He'll be fine I agree 100%. We just don't have any playmakers on offense and its going to be a battle week in and week out from the defensive side to keep us in games.

Of alll the things I'm right about, a prediction like that is gonna get lambasted after week 1 huh? Cool.

I said the Seahawks could go 9-7 / 10-6 and he puts that :lol: I've seen some of the most :wow: words posted and he puts that :lol:

Someone said that colts could surprise and win the division / push for a playoff spot :lol:

49ers- :pimp: D was on point. so happy for MOSS to be back and to get the first TD...at packs house..doing the RVD taunt lol.

rest of league-
-Cowboys tony romo looked good. really want to see how they handle the rest of the season
-Vick. 60 passes :smh: mediocre win
-Luck, first game, growing pains, colts trash
- Bears looking real good just need to pray Forte and cutler stay healthy. dont want to end the season like last year.
-lions, didnt watch the game but 23-27 and megatron no TD? hmmmmm cant wait for Sunday night.. :nerd:
-texans- they look solid
-falcons- im still questioning their D. and wish White would of received some TDs too.
-Vikings- AP back?
-RG3 man o man bout time ******** name is coming out people mouth..in a positive way. not easy to win in the dome..but we all know saints D is trash..but anywho RG3 really impressed me for his first game. they got some great weapons. deff will be watching them all season
-Jets, feel happy for Sanchez to shut some people up..but then again, they did just play the bills....the bills. fitzpatrick play like fresh doodoo since that contract signing
-seahawks, thank god we got Edwards bum butt out SF...should of been a win...but LOL at the seahawks winning the division..psh please....and Kolb still trash
-panthers, their RB is a joke nuff said
- Manning being manning. didnt even look like he had all those damb surgerys on his neck. he is amazing. and im feeling :pimp: to be watching him play.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom