NFL Week 1 In Review...Ya'll Gonna Get This Work...

Tebow was playing with a Sanchez costume on yesterday....he sprinkled some of that magic on the football.

is that you skip bayless?

Nah but if Sanchez starts playing like that start after start, people will start labeling Tebow as some good luck charm and seek his "services." Maybe he lit a fire under Sanchez and forced him to take his job seriously. Whatever the case.....did Tebow even play yesterday?

Nah but if Sanchez starts playing like that start after start, people will start labeling Tebow as some good luck charm and seek his "services." Maybe he lit a fire under Sanchez and forced him to take his job seriously. Whatever the case.....did Tebow even play yesterday?

i think he had something like 5 carries for 11 yards. he's a complete non factor and it sucks that because sanchez played well people assume tebow lit a fire under him, or made him better. maybe sanchez just played well on his own damn self? damn you national media.

I do really like RG3, but that Saints defense is pretty crappy with the crappiest part of it being it's secondary. He plays the Rams next week, who's defense actually was looking pretty good, but his real test will come in weeks 3-5 where he plays the Bengals, Bucs and Falcons.

The Saints were 13-3 last season though and had won 8 straight at home. Pretty impressive for a Rookie to come in and get the W.

He still needs more games to get a full sample size and obtain an adequate measure of where he is at.

I do really like RG3, but that Saints defense is pretty crappy with the crappiest part of it being it's secondary. He plays the Rams next week, who's defense actually was looking pretty good, but his real test will come in weeks 3-5 where he plays the Bengals, Bucs and Falcons.

0-3 during that 3 games stretch

The Saints were 13-3 last season though and had won 8 straight at home. Pretty impressive for a Rookie to come in and get the W.
He still needs more games to get a full sample size and obtain an adequate measure of where he is at.

no HC and no Defense.

saints arent exactly the saints.

0-3 during that 3 games stretch
no HC and no Defense.
saints arent exactly the saints.

Having no HC and a poor defense doesn't negate the fact that they were 13-3 last year and had won 8 in a row at home. Sean Payton was out the majority of last season too after his injury and had to relinquish offensive play calling. So it's not like they were shocked by his absence.

two of those three games are at home, I wouldn't be suprised if they win one out of those three. The Skins play the tougher teams more competitive. And with their defense/d-line they are usually in most games.

Joe Staley is trash and was letting Smith get hit all day.

Cobb played his *** off for Green Bay.

For the love of god please get the real officials back

Joe Haden balled out yesterday, shame he'll be on the shelf. He got suspended for Adderall (sp?)? He didnt have a prescription?

Only thing I got for Week 1 is don't fall prey to "Prisoner of the Moment" syndrome. Ex. RG3 top-3 QB in the NFL. Julio best receiver on the planet. Alex Smith top-10 QB. Packers missing the playoffs. Matty Stafford throwing 30 INTs.

Trends to follow season-long: Brees struggling without Payton, Schiano transforming Tampa into a ground-and-pound offense with stingy defense, Philly's ability or lack thereof to defend and protect MV7.

^ Week 1 and you're saying the packers missing the playoffs. Week 1 and people are saying Rodgers is gonna have an off year.

Im just gonna be quiet cause this is pretty typical. Week 1 and people are saying Packers are frauds :lol: but then Thursday rolls around and people are saying Rodgers :pimp: But in WEEK 1 the Bears beat the Colts so it only makes sense theyre winning the division.

Last edited:
^ Week 1 and you're saying the packers missing the playoffs. Week 1 and people are saying Rodgers is gonna have an off year.
Im just gonna be quiet cause this is pretty typical. Week 1 and people are saying Packers are frauds :lol: but then Thursday rolls around and people are saying Rodgers :pimp: But in WEEK 1 the Bears beat the Colts so it only makes sense theyre winning the division.
You misunderstood, bro. I was saying not to do that or be like that. Directed at NTers who jump the gun at every opportunity.

Edit: I'm friends with B.J. Raji, want him and GB to do well. Even if the Packers are in the same conference as my Eagles. Don't mind seeing you guys in the NFC CG.

Last edited:
Only thing I got for Week 1 is don't fall prey to "Prisoner of the Moment" syndrome. Ex. RG3 top-3 QB in the NFL. Julio best receiver on the planet. Alex Smith top-10 QB. Packers missing the playoffs. Matty Stafford throwing 30 INTs.

thats NT..unless its their fav team they never have anything good to say... their going to critic your team week to week with the magnifying glass over them, week by week changing their tunes...can only take a few guys serious...were all biased to a degree for our fav teams...some of yall sickening with it..like your blinded to anything not your squad...

thats NT..unless its their fav team they never have anything good to say... their going to critic your team week to week with the magnifying glass over them, week by week changing their tunes...can only take a few guys serious...were all biased to a degree for our fav teams...some of yall sickening with it..like your blinded to anything not your squad...
Speaking of that, I will admit two things to you.

1) I was wrong about Witten not playing. Knew that dude has heart, but ridiculous that he was on the field for a Wednesday opener instead of taking a full 10-11 days rest.

2) I was convinced the G-Men would win, so much so that I selected them for the NT Survivor Pool and lost Week 1 in embarrassing fashion.

When I'm right, I'm right. When I'm wrong, I own it.

Speaking of that, I will admit two things to you.

1) I was wrong about Witten not playing. Knew that dude has heart, but ridiculous that he was on the field for a Wednesday opener instead of taking a full 10-11 days rest.

2) I was convinced the G-Men would win, so much so that I selected them for the NT Survivor Pool and lost Week 1 in embarrassing fashion.

When I'm right, I'm right. When I'm wrong, I own it.

can we all carry this attitude? it's a message board, just be accountable.

Back
Top Bottom