NFL Week 1 In Review...Ya'll Gonna Get This Work...

^Gameplan in the first half was solid and held them to just 3 points late in the 2nd quarter just prior to those INT's. He'll be fine I agree 100%. We just don't have any playmakers on offense and its going to be a battle week in and week out from the defensive side to keep us in games.

TRUUUUU. can't beat teams with brian hartline and anthony fasano :\

Of alll the things I'm right about, a prediction like that is gonna get lambasted after week 1 huh? Cool.

I said the Seahawks could go 9-7 / 10-6 and he puts that :lol: I've seen some of the most :wow: words posted and he puts that :lol:

Someone said that colts could surprise and win the division / push for a playoff spot :lol:

it was SneakerHeathen.

but this ain't new. watch the first time the cowboys lose, the first post gonna be like 2 lines saying something like

"posting from my phone, just didn't play well and that''s why we lost"

and then he goes ghost for the rest of the thread

I'd like to apologize to Deadset and all the other Pats for my ridiculous comments prior to week 1.

i aint got nothing else to say about my team except they played horrible on both sides of the ball :smh:

they better pick it up on week 2, that is all.

I'd like to apologize to Deadset and all the other Pats for my ridiculous comments prior to week 1.

i aint got nothing else to say about my team except they played horrible on both sides of the ball :smh:

they better pick it up on week 2, that is all.

:lol: :smh:

Ronde barder still making plays
pimp.gif

Donald Driver played 3 snaps yesterday. :smh: |I

Should have retired after the Super Bowl victory.

That truck by Trent was a damn thing of beauty.

--Vick doing his best Tebow impression. 1 TD/4 Picks, but a W.
-Kurt Coleman's helmet is still in orbit.
-

Vick had 2 TD's

:x
TrentRichardsonTruck.gif

& he did jack $%^&* after that but get clapped at or behind the line

-Gonna steal a line from my dude Allen...AD came back from a major knee injury and beasted. Dudes really think Derrick Rose is gonna 

GOD I HOPE SO! 

+1

oh & peyton :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :x

cant believe i had him on the pine in favor of cam :x

cam-22 points
peyton-45 :x

Oh yeah you guys see the primetime matchups for next week? Chicago/Green bay thursday, San-Fran/Detriot Sunday Night, and a sure to be shootout Denver/Atlanta Monday? :smokin

And thats not even mentioning NO/Car, Balt/Philly, and the Jets/Steelers FOOTBALL IS BACK!!! :smokin :smokin :smokin

You know football is back when he gets his panties in a bunch :lol:

You disputed nothing I said and responded with a corny reply. You had a golden opportunity to stand up for your team and you chose otherwise. Says alot about you and says alot about the continued irrelevance of your team.

Niners is taking that division easily, I dont know who thought different

There's one individual that unfortunately did think different. His claim to fame is now being apart of the Quotes from NFL Week 1 as we see below.............

-so in here I'll say that Seattle is going to win the NFC West.-651akathePaul

Cool Story Champ

straight cash homie.

Peyton was Peyton
RG3 looked great and very comfortable
Luck going through some growing pains, but no doubt he has what it takes to be great
Weeden with a QB rating of 5.1 :lol:
Matty Ice was beastmode

Both offensive and defensive rookie of the year will be bucs
Gerald McCoy will make the pro bowl

Funny when he says we are irrelevant but he still talks about us consistently :lol:

Your using the word "consistently" a little too loosely. When I say irrelevant, I mean just that champ............irrelevant. Even the local bum that lives on the street is irrelevant, but even still we as a society we have to look after and take care of those that need help the most to help them become relevant. With that being said trust me when I tell you that the Oakland Raiders are one of the teams that need help the most to become relevant. I'm just doing my duty as a concerned citizen.

There's a lot of dudes drinking the week 1 kool aid in here...Might need to pump the brakes a bit with the bold statements/predictions...

Back
Top Bottom