NFL Week 13 In Review...

Family what the hell are you talking about ? :lol: What did i just write that was as asinine as you are suggesting?
The spell tom brady has over me is that his career win loss record its 126-34. Read that again. And again. Ive witnessed every single one of these wins. I'm in the wrong for finding it hard to believe the Niners have no shot against the Pats? Lol. Come on bro.

The 49ers have no shot against the Patriots? :lol:

It's not just about how many points your offense can score, but also about how many points your defense gives up.  Keep that in mind from here on out champ and you might be okay.

LOL.

I see you lost some of your fire now that u know your team is garbage :lol: :lol:

Excellent.

And the pats run game isnt legit ? OH. Steve Ridley sir. Get familiar.

There are still a lot of teams who would take Phil Rivers as their QB...

Wouldn't mind him in Green :nerd:

Why would Rivers want to go from one losing franchise, to a worse one? He'd probably retire rather than play for the that squad.

1495cf0274abf5eb4f2cbb80a0a349f3_large

:lol:

once the year is done, we will have played baltimore, denver, houston, and indy. all playoff teams in the AFC. we will have played san fran. the SOS knock on NE is ridiculous. taking the winning percentages of teams from LAST YEAR is a great way to calculate it...because you know, teams like denver who finished 8-8 last year are exactly the same when you switch tebow for some guy named peyton manning. yeah...that's an 8-8 team. houston with a third string QB is the same team, right? GTHOH with crying about NE's "weak" schedule :lol:

If one were to do a remaining SOS every week based only the opponents record this year the Pats would still be up top. Denver is really the only team that isn't a good indicator of their record from last year and they were only 2-2 when they played NE. So that makes coming into the game facing the Pats: Baltimore, Arizona, Seattle, Houston, Indy, and San Fran to have a winning record. Record against them 1-3 so far with 2 games left. You're really discrediting playing in the AFCEast.

Edit:

I'm in the wrong for finding it hard to believe the Niners have no shot against the Pats? Lol. Come on bro

Yes, the Pats lost to Seattle a team very similar to San Fran. Brady can get rattled by a good defense and San Fran's is great.

Last edited:
San Diego Chargers are funny.....fire marty after 14-2...

Give away Brees...and go with rivers...
mean.gif
(that boy eli wanted nothing to do with the chargers, look at his face on draft day)

Give Norv 1 year extension

Brees becomes legendary in New Orleans...gets that ring....and is neck and neck with Aaron Rodgers

Last edited:
Yeah....so......Von Miller might be the best defensive player in football right now.

For the next 5 years are u taking Von or that boy in Houston, though?

Both are problems. Gimme Von though. Just barely.

steelers remaining schedule:

vs san diego
at dallas
vs cincinatti
vs cleveland

i don't see us being threatened by any of those teams with ben back, but the bengals game will be the toughest of the bunch. we could very well win out and finish 11-5. hopefully the ravens drop a couple and maybe we can somehow clinch the division too.

i really hope the colts end up playing the broncos in the playoffs. unfortunately, the broncos won their division so the game would be in denver, but it would have been so much better if it was in indianapolis.

Regardless of who wins DPOY...

2 2nd year players are in the race :x

And dominating at that :x

Yeah....so......Von Miller might be the best defensive player in football right now.

Agreed. And if you disagree, please state why...don't just show me a goddamn picture of JJ Watt :lol:

I've already said he's the best Linebacker...that's not enough.

once the year is done, we will have played baltimore, denver, houston, and indy. all playoff teams in the AFC. we will have played san fran. the SOS knock on NE is ridiculous. taking the winning percentages of teams from LAST YEAR is a great way to calculate it...because you know, teams like denver who finished 8-8 last year are exactly the same when you switch tebow for some guy named peyton manning. yeah...that's an 8-8 team. houston with a third string QB is the same team, right? GTHOH with crying about NE's "weak" schedule :lol:

If one were to do a remaining SOS every week based only the opponents record this year the Pats would still be up top. Denver is really the only team that isn't a good indicator of their record from last year and they were only 2-2 when they played NE. So that makes coming into the game facing the Pats: Baltimore, Arizona, Seattle, Houston, Indy, and San Fran to have a winning record. Record against them 1-3 so far with 2 games left. You're really discrediting playing in the AFCEast.

your AFC east arguement is definitely fair. i can't argue that. but part of that is us handing each of them two losses a year most years (usually we drop one division game a year). our division sucks, sure. you can say that. but im not sure how our schedule is so easy when we play the three top contenders in our own conference (aside from us), one of top dogs in the NFC, and then other playoff teams like indy and seattle.

that said, you're right. 1-3 doesn't look too great. we have to do work the next two weeks.

Last edited:
I dont think Rivers is all of sudden done. I think he's having one of those Brett Favre type years when he's just garbage and throwing a bunch of INT's.He should bounce back next year.

I see a Giants vs Pats SB pt3. Would be epic :pimp: :pimp:

Yall dont want those problems again.

Last edited:

Agreed. And if you disagree, please state why...don't just show me a goddamn picture of JJ Watt :lol:

I've already said he's the best Linebacker...that's not enough.

i'm fine with either one winning, but im definitely pulling for watt.

watt has more tackles, and has a 1/2 sack lead on von. not to mention the 15 passes defended where 5 have turned into interceptions. all while playing interior d-line

It's not just about how many points your offense can score, but also about how many points your defense gives up.  Keep that in mind from here on out champ and you might be okay.

LOL.

As bad as NE Defense looks at times.... Alex Smith Or KP ain't exactly Peyton Manning out their, The 9ers Defense is great but it can be scored on and Tom Brady isnt going to be shut out. I also have a hard time believing that a second year QB is going to go up against Bill Belichek & Brady at home and get a win.

It's not just about how many points your offense can score, but also about how many points your defense gives up. Keep that in mind from here on out champ and you might be okay.

LOL.

As bad as NE Defense looks at times.... Alex Smith Or KP ain't exactly Peyton Manning out their, The 9ers Defense is great but it can be scored on and Tom Brady isnt going to be shut out. I also have a hard time believing that a second year QB is going to go up against Bill Belichek & Brady at home and get a win.

Sanchez had 300+ passing yards and was a dropped passed from beating the pats at home :nerd:

They just dropped a game to St. Louis. See the London game
I can play that game too champ.............the 49ers beat the Seahawks, the Patriots lost to the Seahawks, see how it works.  I'm not going to take it there just yet though, I'll cut you some slack.........for now. 
I also have a hard time believing that a second year QB is going to go up against Bill Belichek & Brady at home and get a win.
Time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom