NFL Week 14 In Review.....Short Version...

S4L

I just don't see how we lose this game...

Cowboys by 11.

Sig/Avy/$ bets?

I just don't see how we lose this game...

Cowboys by 11.

Sig/Avy/$ bets?

a.k.a. cell phone version....

-It's not even the fact that we're losing games. It's the way we're losing them. We'll be fine though. Still control our on destiny...

-Raiders are done.

-49ers season is complete. Division title, home playoff game, and one & done in the playoffs. Great season if you ask me...

No quotes..

Originally Posted by S4L3

a.k.a. cell phone version....

-It's not even the fact that we're losing games. It's the way we're losing them. We'll be fine though. Still control our on destiny...

-Raiders are done.

-49ers season is complete. Division title, home playoff game, and one & done in the playoffs. Great season if you ask me...

QOTW..

I just don't see how we lose this game... - Birthday Clown that takes sundays off in december to watch his team choke.

fixed

laugh.gif

-When is Matt Prater going to get props for his "intangibles?"

-GB smacks Oakland. No surprise there. Packers/Rodgers really killing it this year
eek.gif

-Pats defense with a poor showing but I still think we get into the SB. Brady/O'Brien
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Ocho
30t6p3b.gif
Dude was in the game for like four snaps smh smh

-Tebow Christ
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Honestly I was watching it like damn, there's really no way they can win with a little over two minutes left, no timeouts etc. Then the Denver D shut +%+# down and TebowGod turned water into wine once again.

Originally Posted by NooEra

-Tebow Christ
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Honestly I was watching it like damn, there's really no way they can win with a little over two minutes left, no timeouts etc. Then the Denver D shut +%+# down and TebowGod turned water into wine once again.
Over 2 mins and only down by 10?
Any team can do that, Tebow has already done it down by 15 this year lol

I don't even pay attention to bronco games until last 5 minutes, since every week its like this. 7-1 and 1st in division since he has been starting? Its ridiculous

Jets ... to all you nonbelievers! ...
Give us a couple weeks to build our heads back up.
laugh.gif

Shonn Greene lives.
But again though? Losing Jim Leonhard almost killed us last year
30t6p3b.gif

-------

I'm not the only person who forgot football existed because of NBA free agency
nerd.gif

Dan Bailey ... it's like Independence Day...
when they figured out how to take down the aliens shields and morse code that $$#$ around the world.
We know your weakness.
laugh.gif

492563-id4-virus-independence-day.jpg

Let me give testimony.

I gave in to the truth that is Tebow.
I prayed and through his disciple Willis, he but gave me 3 fantasy points.
30t6p3b.gif

How could this be, I asked??
But Tebow works in mysterious ways.
Up 1 with only Hakeem by my sideand my enemy's DeMarco Fury on a rampage, I nearly lost faith.
Nearly.
I believed and he delivered ... one high ankle sprain.

eek.gif
sweet baby Jesus...we did it in America.
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

TEBOW-ENRAPTURED.gif

-Jake Locker ... almost ... almost ... a little more Jesus and you got it.
-Carson Palmer for two 1st-rounders
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

lol @ no quotes, how about "I dont see how we lose this game", or "romo top 5" for starters
laugh.gif

- Giants O-line, showing balls the past two weeks, run game has shown improvement. I hope Jacobs keeps playing hard for the remainder of the season. Snee looks 100% finally and McKenzie had a bounce back game.
- Eli......no words necessary. Guy continues to make plays week in and week out, seriously a one man team. Franchise record in yards already, most TD's in 4th quarter for a Giant.
- JPP and Webster, and everyone else on defense
- Its sad watching Justin Tuck being contained by a single guy every week, that neck and groin injury is something he's been playing through and its hard to watch. This is a uy who needs to be double teamed all game when healthy.
- Rinse and repeat for Dallas.
-Only teams that play defense are the Steelers, Ravens, and Broncos, and its disgusting.
- Keep hating on Tebow, guy has rejuvenated the team, his throws are more accurate in the 4th, guy can ran and hard to tackle....keep hating.
- I chose the Cardinals over the 49ers last night for a cool $100, but lost two $50 bets on the Dolphins and Jaguars game.
sick.gif

Last night was JPP's coming out party, I thought Jarred Allen's statline last weekw as
eek.gif
, but JPP"s last night:

8 tackles, 2 sacks (one for safety) 1 forced fumble, game-winning blocked FG

sick.gif

Yeah I can post quotes from a cell phone. Yeah romo isn't top 5. A pass that austin said he lost in the lights just is all on romo. Another December meltdown by romo huh? LOL.

Just say you don't like the guy and keep moving....

we cant put a complete game together for *%%+ , its disgusting at this point.

Cam with the rookie miscues killed us. that my boy tho...im still gonna ride with him, pause.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

lol @ no quotes, how about "I dont see how we lose this game", or "romo top 5" for starters
laugh.gif

Pretty sure Romo had the best numbers @ QB this weekend in entire league.
Yes they lost, but if we want to go just off wins, Tim Tebow is the #2 QB in the league this season based off of win%

Steelers
Brutal game, hard hitting, injuries everywhere, at least got a win
Ben is a warrior on the field, I'm amazed he came back in
He may not go next week
Clinched playoffs, if Balt wins next Sunday the wild card seems very likely so just rest and get healthy
Harrison's hit and penalty was his first foul of that nature this year (I was unaware of that)
I said it in the NFL thread, those hits were celebrated and encouraged in the past, he is in the wrong era
Goodell is still a waking contradiction and is a bad commish

League
Not that the expectations were high anyway, but Bengals really didn't beat a good team this year, good core but still have work and I think Marvin is stale
Cowboys - I just don't get how they keep doing this to themselves
Love what Tim and the broncos are doing, impossible not to root for the guy
I see a Pitt v Denver round one matchup, start praying Rooneys
Jacksonville had enough and went nuts
Packers are insane
Pats were in a nailbiter which surprised me, I liked Bradys comments after
AFC playoff picture starting to focus
Refs are the worst this year, so many pass intereference calls and that call on Fletcher with Brady was asinine

Originally Posted by NooEra

-Pats defense with a poor showing but I still think we get into the SB. 
How can anyone feel confident about them after that showing by the defense yesterday? They made Rex $@!$++* Grossman look good. Rex Grossman. When Brady has to face the Steelers or Ravens in the playoffs (possibly on the road
sick.gif
) they aren't going to be putting up 30+ to cover up for the other side...you think our defense will be able to match theirs?

I wanna see the Patriots make a commitment to acquiring talent that can make plays and less of these "fit the system, do it all" type %!*#!@.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

-Only teams that play defense are the Steelers, Ravens, and Broncos, and its disgusting.

Uh...Texans

Texans:
-AFC South Division Champs
pimp.gif

-T.J. with a clutch drive, but he still has some things to work on.
-We didn't play well but we made the necessary plays when needed to and that's the staple of a winning football team

NFL
-Bye Titans
-Cowboys better fix that secondary come next season
-Eli and JPP
pimp.gif

-That GB squad
30t6p3b.gif
, no way they don't go 16-0
-Tebow does it again but let's not forget about the pair of 50 yard FG's they needed to win
-How the did the Jags score 41, HOW?
-Bad loss for San Fran, but they aren't frauds. Baltimore has some bad losses as well

Originally Posted by S4L3

Yeah I can post quotes from a cell phone. Yeah romo isn't top 5. A pass that austin said he lost in the lights just is all on romo. Another December meltdown by romo huh? LOL.

Just say you don't like the guy and keep moving....

I'm sure we would have had a long, in depth WIR if the Cowboys won last night eh? 

EatCrow.jpg

Both teams are average at best, but Romo was Matty checkdown lite all game and it was nothing but hand offs that the GMen could not stop from the excellent blocking. The two throws Romo made were on awful blown coverage's which is fine (Eli had two nice ones from the same blown coverage issues also but thank Ryan for blitzing Eli like he is not good at attacking downfield) , but Eli is doing more with a LOT less right now and its not even a comparison where both QB's are at this year.

Romo piled up the stats and always has that play that falls just short when it maters most, story of his career. Rinse and repeat.

--My team has to do better in the redzone

--As a QB having intangibles is good, especially when your beating and playing against really bad teams.

--As a defender you can't breath or touch Tom Brady, that penalty on London Fletcher was a joke.  Just another example of how Tom Brady has been cuddled a good portion of his career.  I would tell the Skins or Skins fans to send that tape into Roger Goodell of the incident in question, but I'm sure he'll just erase whatever is on the tape for the Patriots just like he did before.

--Deangelo Hall keeps the streak alive, my man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

--James Harrison has got to the the dumbest !+#!* in the NFL bar none.

--Rob Ryan cost the Cowboys that game last night, he needs to talk to his dad for defensive coaching advice.

--Oakland fans, how's that franchise QB working out for you these days??

--What a piss poor performance by the Raiders, if they were going to play like that I would have preferred they not even show up at all and just save everybody time and energy. 

--Another Sunday, and another loss by the Mediocre Vikings.

Edit--

Only teams that play defense are the Steelers, Ravens, and Broncos, and its disgusting
I'll just view you not naming the 49ers as an oversight on your part champ, no worries though.

One step closer to Raheem being fired and a top 5 pick 
pimp.gif
 Hope Cowboys beat that $%* by 50 next week

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Edit--

Only teams that play defense are the Steelers, Ravens, and Broncos, and its disgusting
I'll just view you not naming the 49ers as an oversight on your part champ, no worries though.

Early Doucet and Larry Fitzgerald would like a word with you, champ.

It has more to do with Eli and the Giants coming back than Cowboys just losing in the end. Marched down the field for the TD with the 2pt conversion.

It's what Eli's been doing in almost all of our Ws. Cowboys never dominated the game, it was a seesaw match, we just ended up on top.

Back
Top Bottom