NFL Week 14 In Review.....Short Version...

^ yeah i mean i wasn't referring to you with the "get over it" comment. just in general. it's like every time he gets a call it's like, "oh pats have the refs bought". people don't even look at the calls their own team is getting in the same damn game.

2dvpqfm.png

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

Originally Posted by Deuce King

--James Harrison has got to the the dumbest !+#!* in the NFL bar none. 

no...you're just scared of what he's gonna do to your quarterback next monday. i know you're praying to tebow that the nfl suspends him.

Actually there was NO connection from my statement regarding James Harrison and the potential of him playing or not playing next week against the 49ers.  Whether James Harrison plays next week or not, he still gets penalized over and over again and rightfully so for making the same dumb mistake.  Not to mention some of his comments prior in the past.  I could care less if he plays next Monday night or not, either way he's still one of if not the dumbest %#%%! in the NFL.  

Rodgers got his helmet damn near popped off from blatant helmet to helmet yesterday and there was no call... Other fans see their QB take those hits with no calls and then see Fletcher on Brady get called and you see the result.

Now we're starting to have the proper conversation with posts like this.

Eagles
- don't think anyone watched the game but our defensive line DOMINATED, 9 sacks and a knocked out QB who's last name isn't Vick for once
laugh.gif

- McCoy couldn't run against that Dolphins defense AT ALL, but all that matters is TD's and of course he got 2 of them
- DESEAN JACKSON CAUGHT A TOUCHDOWN PASS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!
- Babin, Cole, Landri, Tapp, Jenkins, Patterson.... I think our D-Line should get the praise the Giants D-line gets (and it's underserved this season via injury or whatever)
- see what happens when Asante Samuel learns how to tackle?
- Nnamdi seems to give up TD's too much, but shuts WR's out for the rest of the game
indifferent.gif

- still alive for the division title barring a Giants/Cowgirls choke
laugh.gif

Everyone Else
- Rob Ryan's hiring was JUST as OVERRATED as our alleged "Dream Team", dude can't coach his way out of a paper bag. (go on and use the injuries excuse if you want
laugh.gif
) Eli ate them alive
- Giants defense is awful too, JPP is the only defensive player who deserves a game check
- Refs robbed the Saints too many times yesterday, lucky to leave Tennessee with a W. Locker
30t6p3b.gif
how do you take a sack the last play of the game?
- Patriots defense is ABYSMAL, Gronk is a cheat code and Brady is "protected" yet again by the refs
30t6p3b.gif

- Congrats to the Texans, still flying under the radar even after clinching the division. That defense is incredible
pimp.gif

- Tebow Tebow Tebow..... must see TV every single week. Marion Barber shoulda went to bible study this week
laugh.gif

- How did the refs miss Joe Webb getting his head taken off on that last play of the game?
laugh.gif

- How in GODS NAME did the Tampa Bay Bucs win 10 games last season?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

- Cam Newton made some pretty bad mistakes yesterday, but once again the defense didn't help him
- Julio Jones can't complete a fade pattern to save his life but got damn he runs the post or go route like no other
laugh.gif

Glaring Obeservation
- WAYYYYYYY too many "blown coverages" every single week, I blame all these coaches relying on zone defense. What ever happened to manning up?
- Dolphins fanbase was nonexistant in that stadium yesterday, it had to be 60%-40% in favor of the Eagles
pimp.gif

Sorry Cowboys fans I had to do it
470625221.jpg

Deuce, that was his first personal foul penalty this year. Not saying he isn't doing dumb stuff or doesn't have a history but not this year

Dead I know what you mean about people complaining that the refs are bought for your games. Since XL (which was poorly officiated), now every Steeler game is won due to refs while bad calls against them are ignored. That last Ravens game someone was gonng off about it, them there were multiple questionable calls in a row for Balt and the poster didn't want to discuss again. Refs are bad all around (due to confusing rules), but people have their biases and only see what they want. That said, certain QBs seem to get more calls in my opinion. Guys that run and are tough to bring down get the short end of calls as well

Lemme ask a question here:

So its unanimous on this forum that Rob Ryan is overrated etc etc. So what you're telling me is that last year the defense collpasing was Wade's fault, and this year its Rob's fault. Why is it NEVER on these players? Newman is getting 8 milliom and gets burned by Andre Roberts who has a career day (8 catches 112 yards). Newman also pulls up on that Manningham TD drop last night. Alan Ball <<< Jacques Reeves and has snatched the title of "Human Third Down Conversion" from him. Jenkins, our best corner is always hurt and has a severe height disadvantage and lacks vertical ability. The only well rounded player on our defense is Sean Lee. Even D.Ware has his issues, constantly lining up in the neutral zone for whatver reason. I dont understand how every year its always the coaches fault when it comes to this defense and not the players.

Face it, the Cowboys on defense is just not talented.

Originally Posted by MPire

So its unanimous on this forum that Rob Ryan is overrated etc etc. So what you're telling me is that last year the defense collpasing was Wade's fault, and this year its Rob's fault. Why is it NEVER on these players? Newman is getting 8 milliom and gets burned by Andre Roberts who has a career day (8 catches 112 yards). Newman also pulls up on that Manningham TD drop last night. Alan Ball <<< Jacques Reeves and has snatched the title of "Human Third Down Conversion" from him. Jenkins, our best corner is always hurt and has a severe height disadvantage and lacks vertical ability. The only well rounded player on our defense is Sean Lee. Even D.Ware has his issues, constantly lining up in the neutral zone for whatver reason. I dont understand how every year its always the coaches fault when it comes to this defense and not the players.

if the media didn't hype Ryan up so much (or Ryan didn't hype this defense up himself) then you WOULD see the blame go both ways. Ryan talked this team up and everyone bought into it, once the games started and that defense got lit up every other week then the blame flies right to him. You can't expect otherwise when the cameras follow him on the sidelines more than the actual head coach
laugh.gif

Secondaries in the entire NFC East have sucked this year, all names just living off past reputations. No one that actually BALLS OUT consistently

Greg Jennings has a "sprained" MCL. Likely done for the rest of at least the regular season.
frown.gif
Hopefully there isnt a tear on the ligament.

- that ain't the first time Alphonso Smith picked off Chrissy Poo
laugh.gif

- Gronkowski is the most dominant TE in the L
- Pierre-Paul
pimp.gif

- Brady's presser
laugh.gif

Wait a minute ..... Austin "lost the ball in the lights" ?

roll.gif

49ers will be fine. It's not a bad thing to have to go through a little adversity to try to work out your weaknesses. Worst game of the season by far, though.

Tim Tebow- love or hate him, man, he's been stealing the spotlight. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

- Not surprised TJ Yates is doing alright, he should have been the #2 guy to begin with.
did you watch the game? pocket presence was terrible, stared down receivers, refused to work through a progression. he looked like a rookie quarterback.... who happened to have a game winning drive.
I watched all the games, hence just the "alright". Guy needs more reps, but he is in a good situation right now I expect him to improve even on short notice.
He is still better than Leinert ever will be.

Originally Posted by MPire

source:
http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story...e-making-rob-ryan-look-good-enough-head-coach

His units with the Oakland Raiders and Cleveland Browns had averaged finishes of 23rd in the two major defensive categories. His lone top-10 finish in either category was with the 2006 Raiders, who had the No. 3 total defense and No. 18 scoring defense.

the quote should have been extremely easy this week

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Glaring Obeservation

- WAYYYYYYY too many "blown coverages" every single week, I blame all these coaches relying on zone defense. What ever happened to manning up?
I been saying this all year. Outside of Revis and a few others DB play in the NFL has been abysmal. QB's are just lobbing the ball up every week and the CB's aren't making plays on the ball at all. Look how many QB's are putting up record numbers lol.

- Rob Grownkowski has the record for most td's in a season for a TE. Just dont sound right, props to him though.

- Giants would be almost as bad as the Colts if it wasn't for Eli.

- That Cowboys lost is not on Romo, yeah the pass was off but when your up by 12 with 5mins left your D has to protect the lead and they had a terrible punt that gave the Giants the ball on their own 40.

-Defenses suck cause dudes are worried about gettin fined and flags being thrown. It seems like the NFL has been trying to take D out the game with these BS penalties.

-It's not even the fact that we're losing games. It's the way we're losing them. We'll be fine though. Still control our on destiny...

S4L3 Let me ask you a question: What does we'll be fine mean? A first round playoff exit? second round? NFC Championship? Super Bowl? Or is it something you say after every loss?

Ravens won their exhibition game.

James Harrison is a punk.

Greg little is hot hands from Little Giants ... Someone get him some TP

Bears changed EVERYTHING once they got that 10 point lead.

But it's cool at this point I want use to lose out get our starters back and some nice picks.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

- Rob Grownkowski has the record for most td's in a season for a TE. Just dont sound right, props to him though.

- Giants would be almost as bad as the Colts if it wasn't for Eli.

- That Cowboys lost is not on Romo, yeah the pass was off but when your up by 12 with 5mins left your D has to protect the lead and they had a terrible punt that gave the Giants the ball on their own 40.

-Defenses suck cause dudes are worried about gettin fined and flags being thrown. It seems like the NFL has been trying to take D out the game with these BS penalties.

May not sound right, but dude is a SAVAGE out there.  6'6" 270 w. wheels...on top of it all, he's gonna shed the first 2 tackles easy....as long as Brady plays at a high level and he (gronk) can remain healthy...sky is the limit for what he's gonna do in his career. 

Watching the Ravens, Broncos, Steelers, and 49ers defense is a privilege the way the league is.

I love seeing the Ravens physical, low scoring games, I hate watching 50-40 shootouts.

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

lol @ no quotes, how about "I dont see how we lose this game", or "romo top 5" for starters
laugh.gif

Pretty sure Romo had the best numbers @ QB this weekend in entire league.
Yes they lost, but if we want to go just off wins, Tim Tebow is the #2 QB in the league this season based off of win%

Romo played great

Losman vs bills next
eek.gif
week
 49ers need Willis

Back
Top Bottom