NFL Week 14 In Review.....Short Version...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by renegade34474

- that ain't the first time Alphonso Smith picked off Chrissy Poo
laugh.gif
+$%$ was FSU/WAKE all over again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So you know who lost a Sig Bet on Sunday...the original poster of this thread every week.

You know who still hasn't changed his Sig to the one I assigned him...the original poster of this thread, and the coward Cowboys fan.

This !#*@+ %!# *%# is hiding in a closet somewhere crying, not having seen the light of day.

Way to be a chump, and not live up to the bet.

S4L = Sucka For Life

would this be a short version week in review thread had the cowboys not blown that lead?

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

would this be a short version week in review thread had the cowboys not blown that lead?
Dude had the bullet points ready once they were up by two scores and had quotes lined up.
You knew it was either going to be a short version from his "cellphone" or a hand off to GUNNA once the game was over.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Dude had the bullet points ready once they were up by two scores and had quotes lined up.
You knew it was either going to be a short version from his "cellphone" or a hand off to GUNNA once the game was over.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

So you know who lost a Sig Bet on Sunday...the original poster of this thread every week.

You know who still hasn't changed his Sig to the one I assigned him...the original poster of this thread, and the coward Cowboys fan.

This !#*@+ %!# *%# is hiding in a closet somewhere crying, not having seen the light of day.

S4L = Sucka For Life

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Sam Bradford is Not a Good QB.

Josh Freeman is, though
grin.gif
Too early to really judge. If they do this next year, then its pretty much a sure bet.

Especially if Rams get another good receiver.

As much as I'd like to trash Freeman for falling off a cliff this season, I think the primary reasons for his play are his horrid awfensive line (which has him shook even when there's no pressure resulting in passes off his back foot almost every throw) and the fact that he has no speed at all on offense. Arrelious Benn is the only guy that you can say has quality NFL speed, but he runs terrible routes and he's dropped a ton of wide open passes. Then his starting RB can only come in on running downs because he's so bad at pass blocking, so he's left with the worst backup in the league beside him on passing downs. On top of that, the coaching from Raheem Morris and Greg Olson is a joke. But it definitely doesn't take anything away from the EXTREMELY inaccurate passes he's thrown 5 feet above people's heads this year on a regular basis, or him forcing the ball to Winslow in triple coverage all the time. Or that he's completely changed into a pocket passer this year after he was so good at finding guys after scrambling last year. So in short....he needs a new center, right guard, #1 receiver and an every-down back. Great job by the Bucs sitting out free agency this past summer.....

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

S4L = Sucka For Life

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Who the cards play this week I wanna see skelton get creamed
mad.gif

they play cleveland,   they got a shot to run the table and finish 9-7 with their schedule.

hell possibly even make the playoffs too,  they have the tiebreaker over choking dallas, the bears have imploded without cutler, and the lions could easily lose 2 of their final 3  possibly even all 3 if the chargers are still alive when they play in week 16.

I HATE the nfl for this protect the player movement and throw a flag for personal foul/"unnecessary roughness" on anything questionable. Everytime there is an excessive collision between 2 players the flag is automatically thrown and the refs get together to come up with some BS excuse as to how to justify it being a 15 yard penalty.

That Fletcher hit on Brady was clean as could be. @%$% is ridiculous and down right disgusting to watch, week after week, a player/team be penalized for it and the outcome of the game being changed because of it.

mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom