NFL Week 2 In Review....

laugh.gif
the Bills organization should be forced by the commissioner to hire a NEW GM

how bout this for stupidity, Chan Gailey was fired as head coach of Ga Tech, a yr later, he's fired as Offensive Coordinator at KC, the next yr, he's hired as head coach of the Buffalo Bills. Are you %#!!##% serious????
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
   the good ol' boy network
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Darren McFadden has played real well these past 2 games. People should keep an eye on him. Maybe he'll live up to his expectations.

Other then that....Clay Matthews

Darren McFadden has played real well these past 2 games. People should keep an eye on him. Maybe he'll live up to his expectations.

Other then that....Clay Matthews

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

-Miami fans shold stop talking about how bad the jets QB is and look at Chad henne.

Thas just it though, we don't hype Henne as the greatest QB to ever live or any of that other garbage like the Jets fans and/or media. 

I know for me, I take shots at "Sanchize" specifically for those people that hype that bum up. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

-Miami fans shold stop talking about how bad the jets QB is and look at Chad henne.

Thas just it though, we don't hype Henne as the greatest QB to ever live or any of that other garbage like the Jets fans and/or media. 

I know for me, I take shots at "Sanchize" specifically for those people that hype that bum up. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

--Just like I said last week in regard to Vick........."Just give a black man a chance"

--The NFC West and East is still wide open

--******** still find a way to choke..... 
laugh.gif

--Let's go 49ers!!

--Just like I said last week in regard to Vick........."Just give a black man a chance"

laugh.gif

--Let's go 49ers!!

#7..continues to prove the haters wrong.

Lol last week they said "oh Vick played well because the Packers didn't prepare for him. Next week he may not do the same thing against a team that prepares for him."

Lol what's the next excuse.

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

nIf your team had got to the AFC championship last year, I'm sure Henne wou;d be hyped too....jus sayin.

Where all the Vikings fans at though?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

nIf your team had got to the AFC championship last year, I'm sure Henne wou;d be hyped too....jus sayin.

#7..continues to prove the haters wrong.

Lol last week they said "oh Vick played well because the Packers didn't prepare for him. Next week he may not do the same thing against a team that prepares for him."

Lol what's the next excuse.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

laugh.gif

--Let's go 49ers!!
Would you shut up with the racial crap. Vick always was a starter until he messed up.

Jason Garret should be fired on the spot.
Why the hell did we do a pooch kick and put the bears on the 45
Our offense has 20pts in two games.
Fire Jason Garret.

WHY THE HELL IS DEREK ANDERSON A STARTING QUARTERBACK. DO PEOPLE NOT REALIZE THAT HE HAD A WORSE YEAR THAT JAMARCUS RUSSELL!!!!!
[table][tr][td]Year[/td][td]Team[/td][td]G[/td][td]Att[/td][td]Comp[/td][td]Pct[/td][td]Att/G[/td][td]Yds[/td][td]Avg[/td][td]Yds/G[/td][td]TD[/td][td]TD%[/td][td]Int[/td][td]Int%[/td][td]Lng[/td][td]20+[/td][td]40+[/td][td]Sck[/td][td]SckY[/td][td]Rate[/td][/tr][tr][td]2010[/td][td]Arizona Cardinals[/td][td]2[/td][td]72[/td][td]39[/td][td]54.2[/td][td]36.0[/td][td]458[/td][td]6.4[/td][td]229.0[/td][td]1[/td][td]1.4[/td][td]2[/td][td]2.8[/td][td]35[/td][td]7[/td][td]0[/td][td]4[/td][td]46[/td][td]66.8[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][td]2009[/td][td]Cleveland Browns[/td][td]8[/td][td]182[/td][td]81[/td][td]44.5[/td][td]22.8[/td][td]888[/td][td]4.9[/td][td]111.0[/td][td]3[/td][td]1.6[/td][td]10[/td][td]5.5[/td][td]43[/td][td]13[/td][td]1[/td][td]11[/td][td]75[/td][td]42.1[/td][/tr][/table]
FOOLISHNESS!

Originally Posted by Deuce King

laugh.gif

--Let's go 49ers!!
Would you shut up with the racial crap. Vick always was a starter until he messed up.

Jason Garret should be fired on the spot.
Why the hell did we do a pooch kick and put the bears on the 45
Our offense has 20pts in two games.
Fire Jason Garret.

WHY THE HELL IS DEREK ANDERSON A STARTING QUARTERBACK. DO PEOPLE NOT REALIZE THAT HE HAD A WORSE YEAR THAT JAMARCUS RUSSELL!!!!!
[table][tr][td]Year[/td][td]Team[/td][td]G[/td][td]Att[/td][td]Comp[/td][td]Pct[/td][td]Att/G[/td][td]Yds[/td][td]Avg[/td][td]Yds/G[/td][td]TD[/td][td]TD%[/td][td]Int[/td][td]Int%[/td][td]Lng[/td][td]20+[/td][td]40+[/td][td]Sck[/td][td]SckY[/td][td]Rate[/td][/tr][tr][td]2010[/td][td]Arizona Cardinals[/td][td]2[/td][td]72[/td][td]39[/td][td]54.2[/td][td]36.0[/td][td]458[/td][td]6.4[/td][td]229.0[/td][td]1[/td][td]1.4[/td][td]2[/td][td]2.8[/td][td]35[/td][td]7[/td][td]0[/td][td]4[/td][td]46[/td][td]66.8[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][td]2009[/td][td]Cleveland Browns[/td][td]8[/td][td]182[/td][td]81[/td][td]44.5[/td][td]22.8[/td][td]888[/td][td]4.9[/td][td]111.0[/td][td]3[/td][td]1.6[/td][td]10[/td][td]5.5[/td][td]43[/td][td]13[/td][td]1[/td][td]11[/td][td]75[/td][td]42.1[/td][/tr][/table]
FOOLISHNESS!

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I see your point, and partially agree, but come on, Maria been hyped the second he was selected in that draft and you know it. 
laugh.gif
  Rex I AM SURE is part of that, the way he runs his mouth and hypes his guys, but still, we don't go crazy with Henne like people do with Sanchez. 

And I actually do like Henne, but he does need to work and get going already.  But he's better then about 95% of the trash we have thrown under center since 13 left. 

Back
Top Bottom