NFL Week 3 In Review...

* :x Game by us all around

*Same issues (Turnovers, Pass blocking). Same story: Hopefully we'll get it together.
*Big game agains NYG next week for a possible sole division lead. Gotta step up. Andy Reid can't be dumb enough to chuck the ball 35+ times against the Giants pass rush.
*Big credit to Zona's defense.

Wow @ the ref throwing his hat on the field and the player slid on it.....why would u do that?

wasn't a hat.

Weak schedule so far and texans fans gased up...Your just one player away in getting hurt, learn from the past.

what did that response have to do with my post?

but i'll play this game anyways.

playoff seeding isn't based on strength of schedule, it's based on wins and losses.

"Your just one player away in getting hurt, learn from the past." -how very insightful of you. did you get that analysis from an NFL insider or what?

Calm down lil man i know your team undefeated, relax its only wk4... Phins,Jaguars and not a complete manning broncos which lost by td...pump your brakes :x

how are you gonna keep quoting me without posting anything relevant to my post :lol: :lol: :lol:

"phins jags and a not complete manning broncos". we still beat the jags and dolphins by 20, and had a 20 point lead on the broncos until we let them right back in the game. even with them scoring 14 in the 4th, we still won. you can't just detract from the team we beat to make our wins look less impressive. but if that's what you wanna do, i can play too.

the cowboys snuck past a giants secondary riddled with injuries all over, got destroyed by the seahawks, and snuck past an inept bucs team scoring only 16 against a defense that just gave up 41 to the giants. had the refs not ruled one of those romo fumbles as a sack, a bucs DB returned the fumble for a TD could've changed the game.

1 injury away? You can say that about any team :lol:

yep. i guess that's the only criticism you can give when you have no substantive football knowledge to formulate an argument with.

Last edited:
Funny thing is if the cowgirls were 3-0 no one could hold y'all back, circumstances
laugh.gif
bro..your 3-0...not even a quarter into the season yet...tone it down a lil bit...act like youve been here before....o yea, thats right.... 

my bad

Last edited:
Funny thing is if the cowgirls were 3-0 no one could hold y'all back, circumstances :lol:
bro..your 3-0...not even a quarter into the season yet...tone it down a lil bit...act like youve been here before....o yea, thats right.... 

my bad

how is that actually relevant to football? do you have any real criticisms against the texans other than they don't have a winning history?

- San Diego thought this was their bye week.

- Defense can't pull out a third down stop. like EVER. :smh:

Just an FYI, this time next week it's very possible that we'll see an undefeated Kevin Kolb at (4-0) and Drew Brees at the other side of the spectrum at (0-4). :wow: :nerd:

After watching that Eagles game yesterday, I realized that the Mike Vick that woulda ran if his first 2 options werent open is gone...
I cant stand when he throws to the checkdown for like 3-5 yards when he coulda easily ran it himself for at least a first down SMH. That o-line is TERRIBLE too smh. If our QB wasnt mobile, he'd be dead....:smh:

Last edited:
- San Diego thought this was their bye week.

- Defense can't pull out a third down stop. like EVER. :smh:

Just an FYI, this time next week it's very possible that we'll see an undefeated Kevin Kolb at (4-0) and Drew Brees at the other side of the spectrum at (0-4). :wow: :nerd:

dolphins-rams-bills-vikings.

cardinals could realistically go 5-2 or 6-1.

[COLOR=#red] VA757VA and FlyerThanDelta[/COLOR]

i'd honestly appreciate if you could tell me what flaws you think the texans have as of week 3. please no cop out analysis of "it's only week 3, just wait." actually tell me what you think is wrong with this team or where we should have cause for concern. i personally think we'll have some trouble when teams spread us out and neutralize our front 7 by making us put more DBs on the field.

-RGIII can't keep taking them hits. That speed option is gonna get him killed in the NFL
-Thik garcon will help stretch the field when/if he ever comes back... But the offense looks better than it has in DC for years!
- Defense is trash period!!! 31 or more allowed in the first 3 games:smh::smh: Haslett might have to go. Defense is about attitude as much as it is about skill.

Rest of the NFL...
- Cowboys needed to win yesteday because they have a very tough schedule coming up wit the next 5 weeks, starting with Chicago next Mon.
-Ed Reed is just great that guy be everywhere.
-Giants are the best team in the NFL. Just off the fact of their defensive line allows them to do so much.
- Refs have to go. Way to many flags thrown on DBs in that Pats/ Ravens game.
-AJ Green is a star

do work son- i have no problem with the texans...some of the NT fans are mighty obnoxious...waaaay too arrogant for week 3...all the things they claimed to hate about cowboys fans...

texans are probably the best team in football right now...but some NTers act yall are the steelers, the pats,,ravens perennial contenders when thats not even close to being the case...i mean, MMG is much worse than s4l at this point..hes the silly putty of 15...he lurks until he hears texans, then strikes...dude really responds to EVERY post containing an opinion(good or bad) on the texans like he's paid to...all while throwing jabs everywhere else...

the exact reason he claimed to dislike cowboys fans...dude is probably peacocking right now itching to defend houston...

like i said, yall are on top right now in week 3...act like yall been there before..whether u actually have or not...

I made a comment before about how far humility and patience goes in ST. Nobody ever listens, but it is good advice

do work son- i have no problem with the texans...some of the NT fans are mighty obnoxious...waaaay too arrogant for week 3...all the things they claimed to hate about cowboys fans...

texans are probably the best team in football right now...but some NTers act yall are the steelers, the pats,,ravens perennial contenders when thats not even close to being the case...i mean, MMG is much worse than s4l at this point..hes the silly putty of 15...he lurks until he hears texans, then strikes...dude really responds to EVERY post containing an opinion(good or bad) on the texans like he's paid to...all while throwing jabs everywhere else...

the exact reason he claimed to dislike cowboys fans...dude is probably peacocking right now itching to defend houston...

like i said, yall are on top right now in week 3...act like yall been there before..whether u actually have or not...

i get that, and that's fine. what bothers me though is when the actual football team is dismissed because of the opinions of MMG. if you think he's obnoxious, that's one thing. it's a completely different animal to detract from the actual product on the field because you don't like our fans.

sure, i have some bias against the cowboys. but i'f im going to throw shots at them it's gonna be based on the product on the field. if that hasn't been the case then i apologize.

I made a comment before about how far humility and patience goes in ST. Nobody ever listens, but it is good advice

*will mcilvoy voice* I'M ON A MISSION TO CIVILIZE! */will mcilvoy voice*

Last edited:

i'd honestly appreciate if you could tell me what flaws you think the texans have as of week 3. please no cop out analysis of "it's only week 3, just wait." actually tell me what you think is wrong with this team or where we should have cause for concern. i personally think we'll have some trouble when teams spread us out and neutralize our front 7 by making us put more DBs on the field.

Do Work, if I had to knit pick, it would be the offensive line...However through week 3 they are the best team in the AFC IMO...specifically the right side...They are playing admirably despite losing Brisel & Winston....

Last edited:

Do Work, if I had to knit pick, it would be the offensive line...However through week 3 they are the best team in the AFC IMO...

fair assessment. coming into the season we have a new right side of the offensive line. they'been shaky in pass pro but the ability to run the ball with the zone blocking scheme does a good job of hiding one on one deficiencies. i've been pleasantly surprised with their production thus far, but a 3 game sample size isn't enough. definitely something i'll be watching over the course of the season.

i'd also like to see how this team plays from behind. they haven't really been behind on the scoreboard except for very early against the broncos (5-0) and then ended the half 21-11. also didn't like how when peyton started cooking in the 4th, the offense began to stall and didn't help the defense any. i want to see them stay aggressive instead of predictable run calls resulting in 8 man fronts and 3 and outs.

Last edited:
I want to root for the Texans, but just can't seem to fully commit since Kubes & Shannahan have their lines cut block...

I just hope The Steelers can turn around that defense...Our secondary (even with Troy) sucks & we seem to be having trouble getting to the QB...Tomlin cut his teeth working with DBs in the NFL so I'm hoping he & Coach Lake can school these guys as the season progresses. They looked awful yesterday in the second half...

Back
Top Bottom