NFL Week 3 In Review...

roll.gif
 Jacoby Jones, he knew the game was over right then and there
laugh.gif

dolphins-rams-bills-vikings.

cardinals could realistically go 5-2 or 6-1.

Damn, I didn't even go that far into their schedule. :wow:

Imagine if Peyton chose the Cardinals. :smh:

probably thought the afc west would be easier to win than the nfc west (49ers). maybe the familiarity factor with the AFC over the NFC in general. we'll never know...

Apparently rumors were floating at the time that he would rather meet his bro in the Super Bowl than the NFC champ game :rolleyes

Who knows though, he should've went to the cards / 49ers instead of Denver

best thing about that gif is how horribly that ball was thrown. if the DB looks for the ball, it's a pick. same for the corner route flacco threw to boldin on the play before. could have been picked, but the DB fell.

Has the NFL handed any fines out for yesterday? Won't be surprised if Jacoby gets one :nerd:

I had been wondering why no one does the b-boy stance as their TD dance...then Jones goes and does it after drawing the flag. 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

And this had to be the hardest hitting weekend I remember in a while...

Romo

Schaub

DHB

Ed Reed on someone

The Jacoby gif, and deal with it :lol: :pimp: Not even mad at Jacoby

Texans
- Good win to validate the previous two. I was nervous as hell when all those PI's were called and the Broncos kept inching closer.
- We can't throw down the field nor can get the ball to other WRs other than Andre, so we throw down the field and get the ball to multiple WRs.
- Glad the pressure picked up on Peyton throughout the game, cause he was getting some excellent blocking early on. The D-line is coming up big and in turn helping the secondary out.
- The Texans fans who call in to the radio stations should be shutting up about Kevin Walter now. He's been a good part of all 3 games.

Seahawks
- Hawks should be able to fire off on Rodgers all day, and hopefully the offense is in gear sooner than usual, cause they still need to put up points on the Packers even if they do shut down Rodgers.

The Rest
- Yesterday was probably the most awfully officiated gamedays I've seen. Missed calls, made up calls, calls out of fear, etc etc. The regular refs made mistakes too, but it's never been all day in every game. Way too many uninformed looking refs out there.
- That Nate Washington catch was :x :pimp: He made that DB look like a fool :lol:
- Sanchez threw that ball at Tebow's head on purpose, he wasn't even finish with his route and the ball already a foot away from him :lol:
- Terrible injury for Revis to have. I was looking forward to him vs Andre next Monday. Now the entire league will have a field day with Cromartie.
- Was pulling for Torrey Smith to have a good game. I know that had to be tough for him.
- That Ravens/Pats game though was the perfect way to end that day, with being the worst officiated game of the day, all the way down to the final minute. There's no reason the FG shouldn't have been reviewed (I think it missed anyway), but it's only fitting that it happened to Belichek. He may have deserved it and got a taste of his own medicine.
- Seems like Welker is pretty useful huh :lol:?
- By the time you post on page 7 or so, every argument or whatever is already done, but I'll just say you can't create fake animosity for a team. It's like trying to get fake motivated for something, and you really just look silly afterwards.

- the hits that romo and schaub took...god damn
- houston ALMOST blew it, but great win for them on the road. they're the team to beat in the AFC (captain obvious, probably)
- jets and dolphins...jeezus. that matchup has gotten worse and worse every year since that epic MNF game years back. close game, but ugly.
- tons of OT action yesterday...wish i still had RZC
- refs continue to be the center of attention. the blunders continue to pile up. they just cannot keep up.
- NE's defense has not improved...zero pass rush and zero cover skills. ugly combo
- josh mcdaniels trying WAY too hard....you have a lambo and you're trying to mod it up like it's a damn honda civic
- torrey smith...helluva night. feel for him, happy that he had a night. respect
- niners with an off day or did the vikes lay down some type of print? i'm legit asking because i didn't see the game
- JJ Watt or Clay Matthews? i still like Clay

Last edited:
- JJ Watt or Clay Matthews? i still like Clay

watt is .5 sacks behind matthews (pending tonight) and clay plays the OLB in a 3-4....watt plays the DE in a 3-4. the sack leader list is usually all OLB so i think that's even more impressive for watt. he's also got 5 passes batted down for whatever that's worth. can't go wrong with either though. both have been playing lights out

I gotta agree with Gunna....I bet all the people clowning Chris Johnson haven't even been watching the games. He has NOWHERE to run. Even when he tries to cut outside he has a wall there waiting for him.

I gotta agree with Gunna....I bet all the people clowning Chris Johnson haven't even been watching the games. He has NOWHERE to run. Even when he tries to cut outside he has a wall there waiting for him.

it probably doesn't help that teams can load up the box because they feel safe letting locker try and beat them with his arm. lions found out the hard way that it might not be the best plan :lol:

I understand that CJ2k doesnt have the lanes to run, but his numbers should be better than what they are. Theyre worse than bad.

Atlanta and Houston the class of each conference currently.

SF, NYG close.

Baltimore, NE close. Pats are better than their record indicates.

Back
Top Bottom