NFL week 5 week in review: Shoes requested it & has QOTW locked & loaded

^ what happened with harrison?

i thought dude was going be good for the lions.. he always seemed to do well when given a chance

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

i thought dude was going be good for the lions.. he always seemed to do well when given a chance

He is Hurt right now.  No need to trade for Hillis he is going to want too much.   Last night was crazy downtown.  Good food Good drink Good game. Young off the edge =
sick.gif
   buddy look like he has a rocket in him coming off that edge.  This front 9 rotation that we have is something silly.

your right, forgot about the $$$. we got other priorities but he would be good for the team. we would be unstoppable.

Saints win again.

Falcons playoff hopes are crushed.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That Lions D
eek.gif
Cutler only planted his feet like 4 times.

Why would the Lions trade for Hillis? or for any RB? Jahvid Best was balling last night.

Too much money? He's currently getting 600k...that's peanuts. He should be good with $3-5 mil per.

That lions front isn't as good as I thought it would be. Our line would make any d line look good

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

He is Hurt right now.  No need to trade for Hillis he is going to want too much.   Last night was crazy downtown.  Good food Good drink Good game. Young off the edge =
sick.gif
   buddy look like he has a rocket in him coming off that edge.  This front 9 rotation that we have is something silly.
Agreed, no need for Hillis.  Team is fine this year with Williams and Harrison as our bigger backs.  Next year when we get Leshoure back the team will be way more dangerous and have a better running attack.  Young and Jackson are playing lights out and they aren't even starters
sick.gif
  Going into the season I was talking with my dad saying we needed another DE to step up for when Vanden Bosch leaves and he was like "Willie Young is going to be a good player".  Dude is quick off the edge.  Him and Corey Williams though need to be a bit more focused though and not jump on the hard count, seems like Williams gets caught at least once a game.  Thinking of the talent on the d-line and how young they all are except for Vanden Bosch is just scary
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Seriously all those guys could probably start for another team in the league, hopefully they realize what Detroit has going with their depth and decide to stick around.  Top priority for next years draft has to be o-line.  Every other position has solid younger players except them, play has been decent but Backus and Raiola are both getting old.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Lions should trade for Hillis ASAP

Good, get him out of the North.

Well technically, if he went to the Lions, he'd still be in the north division.

Sorry for the dweebish response.
laugh.gif
For some reason just felt the need.

What's pretty crazy is that the Raiders only had TEN men on the field on that last play. I guess you could say Al was our 11th defender.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

took a sack on 2nd down, spiked it on 3rd down, throws it away on 4th down
roll.gif
roll.gif

Reminds me of when I first played Madden. I was trying a 4th quarter comeback and it was 4th down with the clock running and I spiked the ball. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

laugh.gif

Lol out of the AFC North then. Random but I can't wait to see Taylor Mays get some play. I know he hasn't lit it up but maybe Marvin and Zimmer can coach him up.

I hate to admit it but I kinda like this who dey team. Good young players, no stupid shenanigans (TJ, Chad), and just a quiet confidence. That said I hope this team gets Bengalized ha ha

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

laugh.gif

Lol out of the AFC North then.

Random but I can't wait to see Taylor Mays get some play. I know he hasn't lit it up but maybe Marvin and Zimmer can coach him up.

That bum does not need to see the field at all. He's a project. It'll be a while before you see him on the field.

And
eek.gif
@ dmx.

Not even going to speak on the Falcons
mad.gif
so around the league:
-What havent the Bengals traded away Carson Palmer?
-Since Josh Morgan is out for a while,any chance for the homecoming of you know who?
-Doug Baldwin is nice
pimp.gif

-There's still alot of Football left to played. Remember around this time last year every thought the Giants and Patriots was going to play in the Super Bowl
-Megatron is currently the coolest nickname in sports
-A Reggie Ball mention in this thread
roll.gif
Hands down the worst college QB in the last 10 years.

Originally Posted by Joshuatree2192

Not even going to speak on the Falcons
mad.gif
so around the league:
-What havent the Bengals traded away Carson Palmer?
-Since Josh Morgan is out for a while,any chance for the homecoming of you know who?
-Doug Baldwin is nice
pimp.gif

-There's still alot of Football left to played. Remember around this time last year every thought the Giants and Patriots was going to play in the Super Bowl
-Megatron is currently the coolest nickname in sports
-A Reggie Ball mention in this thread
roll.gif
Hands down the worst college QB in the last 10 years.
roll.gif
roll.gif

He was that dude in NCAA Football 2007 though 
pimp.gif

Yo Victor Cruz is a monster 

Back
Top Bottom