NFL week 5 week in review: Shoes requested it & has QOTW locked & loaded

Yeah, sure champ, act like I just started talkin Wes this season. Go on pretending he hasn't been putting it in your face for 4 years now. With Brady, without Brady, with Moss, without Moss, but yeah you pretend this is your first time hearin it. I'll let you save face right here. I'm a nice guy like that.

taken from chiefs planet. 
b1.gif

b2.gif

ap-201110091325483598740.jpg

the D-Bowe show in full effect 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wait till baldwin gets on the field. were gonna blow the tops off Ds. 

still wish we would suck for luck tho. 
grin.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Wes Welker is slow, no speed at all.
Does Wes Welker have more total yards than your entire franchise?  Honest question here.  No seriously, does he?  Gotta be close don't it? 
nerd.gif

But no worries, let that hate shine thru bro. 

Dude, right now you and the rest of the Wes Welker brigade are gassing up an average receiver, he's good and solid but average nontheless. I made an observation about him and your response was "let that hate shine". SMH, how is it hate when its the truth, only a youngin or someone immature would use the word "hate" in response to back up their claim. Bless your heart champ, I know you mean well. You and the rest of your brethren keep the Wes Welker love fest going.

who do you consider right now to be Above-Average - Great Receivers in the NFL right now?
i don't see how because of him being such and excellent route runner in an offense that stresses that first doesn't put him near the top of the best WR's in the game right now. 

at the worst, you have to have Welker in the 9-12 range in top in the NFL currently. 

I just got a text from cutler and I qoute "I better not see another team in the NFL or cfl complain about there o line"

49ers-Lions next week
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Whoever knew that would be a game between two of the top teams record-wise
laugh.gif

At some point in their careers, Wes Welker, Earnest Givens, Terrance Mathis, Bert Emmanuel and Eric Metcalf all played the same slot WRs in pass happy offenses.

U tell me their good football players, I have no arguments, no one would argue, u tell me ANY ONE of them is a top 10 WR at the time that they played and I tell you you are simply a fool.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

I just got a text from cutler and I qoute "I better not see another team in the NFL or cfl complain about there o line"

did you reply telling him he used the wrong form of "there/their/they're"?

congrats to the bears on being the first team this season to hold Megatron to under 2 touchdowns

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

At some point in their careers, Wes Welker, Earnest Givens, Terrance Mathis, Bert Emmanuel and Eric Metcalf all played the same slot WRs in pass happy offenses.

U tell me their good football players, I have no arguments, no one would argue, u tell me ANY ONE of them is a top 10 WR at the time that they played and I tell you you are simply a fool.

i'm looking at you too.

-hit him so hard, im sure one of his own locks popped off
sick.gif

-niners D
pimp.gif

-frank gore, hold on to the damn ball
-with Morgan out, VD is gonna be an issue for the rest of the league

in other news:
-dwayne bowe's catch > victor cruz's catch (Oakland vs. KC game is gonna be an interesting match up, i hope one of these teams takes the AFC for the sole reason that i cant stand SD Charger fans)
-Raider in Paradise, Al Davis
-although i despised him in the national title game, glad to see Newton quieting the naysayers and doubters

laugh.gif
sorry man I had to type reply twiceon blackberry one twice on iPhone just to get it to send.
Frustration set inO yeah the greatest TE To ever live will be on the field after the bye *salute

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

And I got no problem with that. My og point was the kid would "look" like a pro bowler with Brady tossin to him. Said before Moss even showed up. That was all. And dudes like Deuce went ape @#$% over that, and 4 years later I'm lookin ok, he still bitter. I think this cancels out my Smitty/Ward mishap.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<==== what can i say, the kid has everybody in Carolina excited about football.
- smitty back and hes a monster
- d.will is running that rock hard again.
-
pimp.gif
new run option in the playbook.
- d is straight trash - Cam is a superstar
- Nanee stinks, product of that SD offense.
- J Stew has one of the best striff arm in the league.
- Carolina has blown every game this year, another example called t.o. before half, and a blocked fg
- its funny how Cam was gettting so much attention before and during the preseason. getting bashed left and right. now that the season has started he gets no love in the media. i get theyre waiting for him to hit the rookie wall to throw him under the bus.  
eyes.gif

1. Packers
2. Saints
3. Patriots

You guys can bicker amongst yourselves where the rest fall.

Back
Top Bottom