NFL Week 6 In Review...™

Who was the bigger fraud in Week 6?

• Texans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 49ers

• They were both equally imposing as being good teams.

• Total voters
The Miami Dolphins are going to win the AFC East.

lEqVM.gif

Fly across country, destroy home team.

Giants may be the best team in football.........:smh:

Damn, I wouldn't say all that. Coughlin amazes me though. When NY was up in arms (& dudes here on NT) were slathering to fire Coughlin, I was the only one saying he was doing an amazing coaching job despite all of the injuries. He's still doing an amazing job this year too. GMen should be in the thick of it in the playoffs (barring insurmountable injuries). Jerry Reese is an underrated GM too...Great to see a young brother doing his thing...

Damn, I wouldn't say all that. Coughlin amazes me though. When NY was up in arms (& dudes here on NT) were slathering to fire Coughlin, I was the only one saying he was doing an amazing coaching job despite all of the injuries. He's still doing an amazing job this year too. GMen should be in the thick of it in the playoffs (barring insurmountable injuries). Jerry Reese is an underrated GM too...Great to see a young brother doing his thing...

Agree about Reese, all we ever hear is about that Joke of a GM for the jets while year after year Reese puts this team together.

Agree about Reese, all we ever hear is about that Joke of a GM for the jets while year after year Reese puts this team together.

What really sealed the deal for me with Reese being an elite GM is his handling of Osi. He maintained a respectful tone in the media despite Osi getting really salty about his contract status & ultimately came through with a deal that made both sides happy. It helps he has great ownership & synergy with Coughlin too.

BTW, I hope game balls went out to the Gmen's o-line. They played like champs yesterday.

What really sealed the deal for me with Reese being an elite GM is his handling of Osi. He maintained a respectful tone in the media despite Osi getting really salty about his contract status & ultimately came through with a deal that made both sides happy. It helps he has great ownership & synergy with Coughlin too.

BTW, I hope game balls went out to the Gmen's o-line. They played like champs yesterday.

Ownership that trust the decisions that the GM and Coach make and have trust and confidence in them is :pimp:

Jerry Jones can learn a thing or 2

Why am I not betting all of these????
[table][tr][th="col"]Rank[/th][th="col"]Pick Set Name[/th][th="col"]Total Pts[/th][th="col"]W-L[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Fraij[/td][td]53[/td][td]53-34[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]No Romo[/td][td]46[/td][td]46-41[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]Proshares[/td][td]44[/td][td]44-43[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]RyGuy45[/td][td]43[/td][td]43-44[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]twozerosix[/td][td]43[/td][td]43-44[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]Desertdunk34[/td][td]43[/td][td]43-44[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]Cant Nobody Stop Me[/td][td]43[/td][td]43-44[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]DeadsetAce[/td][td]42[/td][td]42-45[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]Big Mike's Spelling[/td][td]42[/td][td]42-45[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]poorniko[/td][td]42[/td][td]42-45[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]Tom Brandy[/td][td]41[/td][td]41-46[/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]jeppprox[/td][td]41[/td][td]41-46[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]Cdonwashisname[/td][td]40[/td][td]40-47[/td][/tr][tr][td]14[/td][td]RobNT[/td][td]40[/td][td]40-47[/td][/tr][tr][td]15[/td][td]651akathePaul[/td][td]39[/td][td]39-48[/td][/tr][/table]

Frauds, LOL, Clowns, we'll be fine talk, the quotes, etc... The most imitated and duplicated.

"Everybody wanna be a n...but nobody wanna be a n.

Aww, Niner fans are so cute.

This dude Duece tho, someone like that shouldn't be able to talk sports. If they lack objectivity and can be this delusional, you might as well just stick to team threads, cause all that bias isn't helping. Whenever my teams lose, whenever they look horrible, or whenever they get spanked - I have no problem saying so.

Last edited:

This dude Duece tho, someone like that shouldn't be able to talk sports. If they lack objectivity and can be this delusional you might as well just stick to team threads, cause all that bias isn't helping. Whenever my teams lose, whenever they look horrible, or whenever they get spanked - I have no problem saying so.

exactly. what's so hard about admitting you got your a** whooped? it happens. it's the NFL.

Frauds, LOL, Clowns, we'll be fine talk, the quotes, etc... The most imitated and duplicated.

"Everybody wanna be a n...but nobody wanna be a n.

What does this even mean?

This dude Duece tho, someone like that shouldn't be able to talk sports. If they lack objectivity and can be this delusional you might as well just stick to team threads, cause all that bias isn't helping. Whenever my teams lose, whenever they look horrible, or whenever they get spanked - I have no problem saying so.

exactly. what's so hard about admitting you got your a** whooped? it happens. it's the NFL.

This thread is straight comedy :lol:

this thread in a nutshell is deuce and shoes throwing salt at MMG as if their squads didn't lose too :lol:

Funny thing is I admit and accept it , they dance around with Shoes going MIA and Deuce sounding like a TV church special

this thread in a nutshell is deuce and shoes throwing salt at MMG as if their squads didn't lose too :lol:

That's what makes that so funny :lol:

Yep, we lost. No doubt about it. I still like our chances later on in the season as well as the playoffs and I'll just leave it at that.

Yep, we lost. No doubt about it. I still like our chances later on in the season as well as the playoffs and I'll just leave it at that.

funny. i feel the same way.

The Miami Dolphins are going to win the AFC East.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Buncha damn Hyeena's :lol:

Bradford looking like a Antelope carcass after that.

he looks so lifeless

Back
Top Bottom