NFL Week 6 In Review...™

Who was the bigger fraud in Week 6?

• Texans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 49ers

• They were both equally imposing as being good teams.

• Total voters
:lol: @ Shoes resorting to personal comments about peoples post counts.

Not relavant at all to anything, just running out of things to say huh. :smh:

Question?

Not bashing just asking a question.

Flip Smith and Sanchez, same results for both franchises ?

:lol: @ Shoes resorting to personal comments about peoples post counts.

Not relavant at all to anything, just running out of things to say huh. :smh:

I guess the standard I set is too high on here, even if it is truth. I blame myself.

I can't give you clowns gold all the time...

Question?
Not bashing just asking a question.
Flip Smith and Sanchez, same results for both franchises ?

Worse for each

I think Sanchez is horrible. I dont think Smith is horrible, I think he is very limited. I agree with dre. Both teams would be worse. Sanchez is in the bottom tier of NFL QBs. I would put Smith a tier above.

Alex is going to need to take a big stride forward in his game. It remains to be seen if he can do this.

Wait, what? I thought somebody (maybe not you) posted a QBR comparison recently that showcased Alex at the tippy top. I thought he finally blossomed into a QB that most Niner fans were pleased with....one bad game and now there's serious doubt whether he can lead ya'll to a title? Does he even have to "lead" the team? Can't that be Patrick Willis' job.

Hawks have just as tough a D and you'll see the difference between a focused, and cocky 9ers team on Thursday

Its a big gap between the QB play of both teams though, I don't think I see Alex make more than one read when throwing down the field on a consistent basis. Its run game first, throw to first read, or throw it out of bounds if nothing is there.

Still :lol: at throwing it 4 yards on a 4th and 15.

Its a big gap between the QB play of both teams though, I don't think I see Alex make more than one read when throwing down the field on a consistent basis. Its run game first, throw to first read, or throw it out of bounds if nothing is there.

So you're saying Russell Trilson > Alex Smith?

So you're saying Russell Trilson > Alex Smith?

He was saying that this Thursday night would be an indication of the 49ers being more "focused", but fact of the matter is Russlemania is no Eli or other top tier QB in the league that can put up points early.

Seahawks are excellent defensively but short week, just beating the Pats, I expect 49ers to win outright esp being at home.

Last edited:
I wont be that impressed with a home win from the 9ers unless they win by 2 scores.

They SHOULD beat the hawks at home.  If they cant do that...

Falcons 6-0, but frauds. Got it.

I typically dont say this when teams look as good as the Falcons but they are frauds to me. I have my reasons.

FRAUDS

Ahh, gotcha. I took that statement out of context. As far as the actual game, the Seahawks are 0-2 in the division. Going 0-3 is probably the fastest path out of the playoffs. Even though SF is coming off a huge letdown (and should be pissed/fired up), I expect a tight close Thursday Night battle. I was telling my coworker earlier (who is a Niner fan) that the Thursday Night games have been extremely favorable to the underdogs...I'd wager on every underdog to cover for the rest of the season, starting this Thursday.

any mention on how bad this thread has become w the bickering back

people are more concerned with bashing an opposing fanbase than actual providing insight :smh:

Now if you can only spread that same message to some of your Texan brethren we would greatly appreciate it.

you're just as guilty of it as anyone. as for MMG, i can't control what he posts.

I don't think I've ever said anything biased or outrageous :lol:

*kanye shrug*

Ahh, gotcha. I took that statement out of context. As far as the actual game, the Seahawks are 0-2 in the division. Going 0-3 is probably the fastest path out of the playoffs. Even though SF is coming off a huge letdown (and should be pissed/fired up), I expect a tight close Thursday Night battle. I was telling my coworker earlier (who is a Niner fan) that the Thursday Night games have been extremely favorable to the underdogs...I'd wager on every underdog to cover for the rest of the season, starting this Thursday.
Seems like TNF favors the home team just as much.

and Seattle hasnt won in San Fran in god knows how long

Hope I'm wrong

Seems like TNF favors the home team just as much.

and Seattle hasnt won in San Fran in god knows how long

The home team aspect I feel was slightly skewed due to replacement refs giving them the benefit of certain calls and such. I don't doubt the Niners win, but I think it will be a very close game...certainly not a two score victory in either direction.

falcon are frauds everybody can see that except ATL fans.
9ers will still beatdown 90% of the league.
NFCwest has the best d top to bottom
Culter to Marshall is my 2nd tendem followed by Peyton to Bey Bey...i said it before the season started Peyton is gonna turn Bey Bey into a star.

Frauds beat the panthers ***...you really thought all that espn hype and nfl network crap about your crappy team was true before the seasons started huh ? You're back to reality...your team sucks...remains the bottom feeder of the NFC South...but you're use to it right

I'm pretty sure the Seahawks are going to win Thursday. Their D line will push Alex to pass and then there's going to be a lot of INT's.

any mention on how bad this thread has become w the bickering back

people are more concerned with bashing an opposing fanbase than actual providing insight
mean.gif
Now if you can only spread that same message to some of your Texan brethren we would greatly appreciate it.
you're just as guilty of it as anyone. as for MMG, i can't control what he posts.
I don't think I've ever said anything biased or outrageous
laugh.gif

*kanye shrug*
Bless your heart.

Alex is going to need to take a big stride forward in his game. It remains to be seen if he can do this.

Wait, what? I thought somebody (maybe not you) posted a QBR comparison recently that showcased Alex at the tippy top. I thought he finally blossomed into a QB that most Niner fans were pleased with....one bad game and now there's serious doubt whether he can lead ya'll to a title? Does he even have to "lead" the team? Can't that be Patrick Willis' job.

Alex Smith has improved, dont get me wrong. But "blossomed into a QB that most Niner fans were pleased with?" I think if you dont have an elite QB, you should never be pleased with your QB.

But anyway, yes, Alex's QBR was at the very top heading into this past weekend. Helps to have a 156.3 to pad that, but overall, he has had a pretty good season. He is still incredibly inconsistent. He has has 3 good games (1 being incredible), and 3 bad games (1 being disgustingly awful). He is still very inconsistent.

Alex is still asked to do less than any other QB in the NFL. Is this Harbaugh's style or is he tailoring his offense to fit the limitations of Alex. No one knows for sure. But I do know that there are very few (if any) QBs in the NFL that are given one read, and if its not there, is taught to dump it off or throw it away. Every other QB in the NFL is given more freedom and are allowed the opportunity to make more plays.

To answer your question, no, he doesnt necessarily have to "lead" this team. But with our defense being not quite as good so far as last year, and our special teams being no where near as good, we need our offense and Alex to step up.

Alex smith has to be able to make plays though.

Realistically teams with good enough defense can load up in the box and dare Alex smith can beat them.

Unfortunately I don't think he can.

49ers limitations and expectations come on the shoulders of Alex smith even if fans don't think so.

But I do know that there are very few (if any) QBs in the NFL that are given one read, and if its not there, is taught to dump it off or throw it away.

Damn, I didn't know that. I thought that Alex had finally turned the corner with the 49ers success all last year being a decent testament to that (obviously the D carries the team, but it required Alex to play virtually mistake free ball). And truthfully, your team does not need Alex to be elite to win football games now and in the postseason. You need him to make the obvious plays and above all else, protect the football. If I'm a Niner fan right now, I'd have to be still very confident in my team's chances to advance far this year, starting with an important Thursday Night game this week.

If it makes you feel any better I never thought he was that good even when the Niners were winning. :lol:
I would bet good money Kaepernick takes over for them by the end of the '13 season.

Me either, but I'm still gonna ride for my QB.

Dudes were wilin after week 4 and 5 talking about "well maybe drafting him number one wasnt a mistake after all"

:smh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom