NFL Week 6 In Review...™

Who was the bigger fraud in Week 6?

• Texans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 49ers

• They were both equally imposing as being good teams.

• Total voters
Clean Hit :pimp:

Are the Seahawks slowly becoming MMG NFC team? 8)

Never, that 2 team life ain't for me :lol: no offense.

But I liked y'all squad since y'all got skittles :pimp:

Russy , Pete , skittles and that defense :pimp:

Plus my fellow texan peep roots for y'all and my dude pabs from the coffee trap roots for them :pimp:

This thread is full of trolls

Ravens have the worst play calling offense in the league
Seattle is the real deal, NFC West is actually nice
Falcons...did this the last two years. Great regular season, they'll get washed in the playoffs. I don't even acknowledge that team.

My Giants looked solid, let's keep it up.

To the troll that starts these threads.
1. 49ers are solid, great team and the best coached team
2. Cowboys didn't give the Giants work, they beat us by 7. Let's not act like it was 21 points or something. Our secondary was so off that night that a bum became a star. I'm not repeating the RG3 look a likes name but he's a burger.

Clean Hit
pimp.gif

Are the Seahawks slowly becoming MMG NFC team?
glasses.gif
Never, that 2 team life ain't for me
laugh.gif
no offense.

But I liked y'all squad since y'all got skittles
pimp.gif

Russy , Pete , skittles and that defense
pimp.gif

Plus my fellow texan peep roots for y'all and my dude pabs from the coffee trap roots for them
pimp.gif
#1 in the Hood, G
pimp.gif

Don't even feel like commenting, but some horrible coaching and management around the league this week

Steelers are a mediocre team, sucks
Too many holes to mention. Wasting Ben's "prime" which is unfortunate
AFCN went from best division to over rated in one year

Don't even feel like commenting, but some horrible coaching and management around the league this week

Steelers are a mediocre team, sucks
Too many holes to mention. Wasting Ben's "prime" which is unfortunate
AFCN went from best division to over rated in one year

After winning two Super Bowls, I can't say I feel too bad about Ben "wasting" his prime in Pitt :lol:

Everyone in this thread bringing up the Eagles and the turnovers in the game against Detroit need to look beyond the box score. Detroit didn't capitalize once off any of them. Yeah it is unfortunate but that isn't the reason the Eagles lost the game. They lost because of terrible play calling and in opportune penalties and sacks.

Lions need to get it together, tired of having to watch us come back in the 4th every week. Why does it take so long to get the offense going? Play calling is absolute **** the first 3 quarters.

This thread is full of trolls
Ravens have the worst play calling offense in the league
Seattle is the real deal, NFC West is actually nice
Falcons...did this the last two years. Great regular season, they'll get washed in the playoffs. I don't even acknowledge that team.
My Giants looked solid, let's keep it up.
To the troll that starts these threads.
1. 49ers are solid, great team and the best coached team
2. Cowboys didn't give the Giants work, they beat us by 7. Let's not act like it was 21 points or something. Our secondary was so off that night that a bum became a star. I'm not repeating the RG3 look a likes name but he's a burger.

Falcons started 6-0 for 2 years straight ? shut the hell up..you'll be crying, moaning and groaning when the giants lose their next game or so

^
Heard San Fran fans are calling for Kaepernick to start now...I swear, I hate NFL fans...

Got damn shame. I'm right there with you man :smh:

Alex has one amazing game, we anoint him the second coming of Steve Young.

He has one turrible game, they're already calling for his head.

**** is sickening.

Got damn shame. I'm right there with you man :smh:
Alex has one amazing game, we anoint him the second coming of Steve Young.
He has one turrible game, they're already calling for his head.
**** is sickening.

If it makes you feel any better I never thought he was that good even when the Niners were winning. :lol:

I would bet good money Kaepernick takes over for them by the end of the '13 season.

Casual NFL are fickle and don't understand more than the box score and stats, I don't blame them but that's the way it is.

They see that Smith had a amazing game, they don't see it was against a :x defense.

I understand Collin was drafted to be brought along to be this teams QB but right now he isn't ready and this pullin a smith for Kap on plays does more harm than good.

seahawks secondary is oldschool 

tom brady is still my guy , off game ...it will be back to business next week

bill burr was talking about the fans in seattle being overrated in his podcast....

said the stadium is built like a symphony , its loud naturally

I remember hearing that when the stadium was first built, the way it's constructed funnels sounds. but fans still have to be there and Cheer, can't take that away.

seahawks secondary is oldschool 

tom brady is still my guy , off game ...it will be back to business next week

bill burr was talking about the fans in seattle being overrated in his podcast....
said the stadium is built like a symphony , its loud naturally

Quest Field is beautiful. From here on out, I'm going to try to make an away game a year for the Texans and when we play Seattle, I'll be there just to check out the Stadium.

seattle_seahawks.jpg

falcon are frauds everybody can see that except ATL fans.
9ers will still beatdown 90% of the league.
NFCwest has the best d top to bottom
Culter to Marshall is my 2nd tendem followed by Peyton to Bey Bey...i said it before the season started Peyton is gonna turn Bey Bey into a star.

Back
Top Bottom