NFL Week 6 In Review...™

Who was the bigger fraud in Week 6?

• Texans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 49ers

• They were both equally imposing as being good teams.

• Total voters
:lol: :lol:
Granted the last few Weeks they were helped, Cam fumble and Palmer throwing that pick they are 6-0, can't take that away from them.

I don't get dude's logic...

Gassin' up the 4-2 49ers - even after scoring 3...but somehow the Falcons are frauds at 6-0. Makes ZERO sense.

I don't care how ATL is winning their games....point is, they are WINNING. At the end of the day, that's all you want.

:lol: :lol:
Granted the last few Weeks they were helped, Cam fumble and Palmer throwing that pick they are 6-0, can't take that away from them.

I don't get dude's logic...

Gassin' up the 4-2 49ers - even after scoring 3...but somehow the Falcons are frauds at 6-0. Makes ZERO sense.

I don't care how ATL is winning their games....point is, they are WINNING. At the end of the day, that's all you want.

He's a panthers fan.... That sums it up I guess :lol:

And I guess you could say we've seen this same song and dance before with ATL , excellent regular season record, underwhelming playoff performance.

As it stands, they are 6-0 though and quietly might I add cause I've heard no one talk about the Falcons outside the fact they are 6-0, no idea if that's good or bad.

Using NT logic, if you lose one game you're a fraud. :smokin

*Gyp Rosseti voice* Everrybody gonna be frauds!

My 2 cents,

-The only way Atlanta will advance in the playoffs, is if they get a bye.

-Flacco better start playing like the Top 5 QB he thinks he is, the Ravens will need him.

-RG3 = ROY, and it's not even close.

-The chiefs are better than that.

-Seattle continues to surprise

-The Texans are frauds as well.

I just am now realizing someone attempted to make a Week in Review thread before Shoes and it got closed even though his was first :lol:

For as long as I've been here, its been "tradition" that Shoes starts the thread. Why every so often someone thinks they can just 'claim' that task has be curious. Its like when teams try to say they are now the "New Americas Team" :tongue:

Shoes is notorious for either starting it late or not at all when the girls lose, but since Houston and San Fran lost he had some ammo so of course he was up to do.

Female Trait.

My 2 cents,

-The only way Atlanta will advance in the playoffs, is if they get a bye.
-Flacco better start playing like the Top 5 QB he thinks he is, the Ravens will need him.
-RG3 = ROY, and it's not even close.
-The chiefs are better than that.
-Seattle continues to surprise
-The Texans are frauds as well.

where is the logic? where?

February 2012-almost 5k posts. LOL. Just who the hell are you?

Its almost like your spidey sense goes off everytime my name or the Texans is mentioned.

There's this new thing called the outdoors, go enjoy it my man...

AP7gL.png

Last edited:
Good to see the Cowgirls sitting in last place.....That is the one team I never have any sympathy in seeing them implode and lose week after week. 2-3.

^
Heard San Fran fans are calling for Kaepernick to start now...I swear, I hate NFL fans...

Got damn shame. I'm right there with you man :smh:

Alex has one amazing game, we anoint him the second coming of Steve Young.

He has one turrible game, they're already calling for his head.

**** is sickening.

Where are 49er fans calling for Kaep to start?? I havent heard it.

Bottom line is, Alex Smith needs to play better football. Aside from the outlier game against the Bills, his production has been on a steady decline this season, culminating with his abysmal performance which caused us to lose against the Giants.

In no way am I calling for Kaep to start, but if we hope to be a Superbowl contender, Alex needs to step his game up. I cant help but feel like if we DONT win the Superbowl, its because we dont have a gamechanging QB.

I've been telling my 9er fan friends for a minute Smith is going to hold y'all back from winning the big one.

any mention on how bad this thread has become w the bickering back & forth, & the gimmicks?

Bottom line is, Alex Smith needs to play better football. Aside from the outlier game against the Bills, his production has been on a steady decline this season, culminating with his abysmal performance which caused us to lose against the Giants.

In no way am I calling for Kaep to start, but if we hope to be a Superbowl contender, Alex needs to step his game up. I cant help but feel like if we DONT win the Superbowl, its because we dont have a gamechanging QB.

Decline? Thats the first Ive read or heard someone say that. Hes played much better this season compared to last. He looks more comfortable out there compared to last year which has to do with being in the same system another year, and two, having better offensive weapons. Yes he looked bad against MIN and NY, but I dont think hes suffered a decline in play.

Honestly, call me crazy but I think Alex is coming into his own this season.

The giants game was a result of the 9ers winning by 80 points the last 2 weeks and were feeling themselves. The whole team, regardless of the coaching in their ear saying to stay humble.

I have confidence in this offense this season and am positive we won't see a performance like that again the rest of the season.

Hawks have just as tough a D and you'll see the difference between a focused, and cocky 9ers team on Thursday

Decline? Thats the first Ive read or heard someone say that. Hes played much better this season compared to last. He looks more comfortable out there compared to last year which has to do with being in the same system another year, and two, having better offensive weapons. Yes he looked bad against MIN and NY, but I dont think hes suffered a decline in play.

Passer rating by game:

If you take out the outlier 156.3, he has been abysmal in recent games. Even if you leave the anomaly of a game in there, his QBR is 88 in the past 4 games. With our defense taking a slight step back from last year, and our special teams taking a major step back from last year, Alex is going to need to take a big stride forward in his game. It remains to be seen if he can do this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom