NFL Week In Review - Week 5 - Where are you, Ches??? :(

I didn't know first yr starters had Championship or bust status
skip1.png
guess the rules changed. Not to mention a last place, older defense

NFL
-CJ Beathard now has more 200 yard passing games this season than Sam Darnold. Too bad Beathard had 97 turnovers this week
-49ers suck ***
-Raiders suck ***
-Dallas sucks ***
-Cardinals suck *** but less than the 49ers
-Falcons suck *** @LowLifeMac
Capture.JPG

-Eagles are real fortunate they aren't winless
-How the hell can the Rams have so many defensive weapons and allow teams to put up like 30 a game?
-Amari Cooper sucks ***
-Case Keenum sucks ***
-Eli Manning sucks ***
-Colts doing their best to kill andrew luck's arm forever
-When can we start the Aaron Rodgers is overrated narrative? For a guy who is supposedly the most talented ever, he has surprisingly similar/worse career stats than Matt Ryan. @ me, do whatever the **** you want

49ers
-
the tank continues
-how do you lose to a team who had 220 yards of total offense with 75 coming on one god damn play? Cardinals had 10 first downs all god damn game an you still cant keep it competitive.
-The only thing making this season bearable is the thought that the 49ers can use their 4th first round pick in 5 years on a Dlineman and still have a ****ty D-line

Screw you to whoever got me banned from the season thread.

- Baker is LEGIT

- Mack is the MVP

- Falcons need to fire that OC

- My weekly :lol: @ Gruden

- Odell gotta chillout. Sometime it's good to lie to the media. They asked him "is Eli the problem" and "Are you happy in NY" and answered both questions like

giphy.gif

Roughing the passer:
IMG_20181007_203758.jpg

Not roughing the passer:

titans.jpg

Cousins been getting Brady like protected by the refs this year. :lol:

How was Wentz first yr?

Average. But that doesn't really prove anything :lol:
All I'm saying is that you gotta take advantage when your squad is on this type of run. Next year you might lose a key player(s) to injury. Might not be able to resign a key FA. Or hell, Mahomes might have a crazy regression as defenses figure that KC offense out more. You just never know with the NFL.

Average. But that doesn't really prove anything :lol:
All I'm saying is that you gotta take advantage when your squad is on this type of run. Next year you might lose a key player(s) to injury. Might not be able to resign a key FA. Or hell, Mahomes might have a crazy regression as defenses figure that KC offense out more. You just never know with the NFL.

All that matters. Never putting high expectations on a "rookie" qb. All the rest of that **** is expected. And what run is it? Great offenses and bad defenses winning chips now? Or you going off numbers and narratives? :nerd:

-When can we start the Aaron Rodgers is overrated narrative? For a guy who is supposedly the most talented ever, he has surprisingly similar/worse career stats than Matt Ryan. @ me, do whatever the **** you want

upload_2018-10-8_8-28-31.png

did you really just say "START"? the ****? @Chester McFloppy and i been doing god's work on that front for years now. FOH with "start" :lol:

Means absolutely nothing to me. Sam has had formidable o-line protection twice this year, Week 1 & yesterday. The other games he was on the run a lot. Yes, he wound up making bad throws, but clear as day from yesterday's game that if he has time, he can make great throws.

Means absolutely nothing to me. Sam has had formidable o-line protection twice this year, Week 1 & yesterday. The other games he was on the run a lot. Yes, he wound up making bad throws, but clear as day from yesterday's game that if he has time, he can make great throws.

He had a 45% completion rate yesterday. Literally the worst he has had all year

Marcus Peters been getting picked on two straight games

JJ doing the big balls celebration after McVay called the qb sneak :rofl:

743DDDD9-B18C-4924-A946-454C99101224.jpeg

All that matters. Never putting high expectations on a "rookie" qb. All the rest of that **** is expected. And what run is it? Great offenses and bad defenses winning chips now? Or you going off numbers and narratives? :nerd:

Well, if you wanna get technical: The Eagles won a SB while giving up 500 passing yards, so I guess you could say it's possible. I don't understand why you're getting so defensive about this though. It's just my opinion. Could be right, could be wrong. Only the future will tell.

Wny are you trying so hard with this? :lol: Nothing he said was wrong.

Dallas Cowboys thought they were set for the future, a couple years ago. Look at them now.

Well, if you wanna get technical: The Eagles won a SB while giving up 500 passing yards, so I guess you could say it's possible. I don't understand why you're getting so defensive about this though. It's just my opinion. Could be right, could be wrong. Only the future will tell.

Were they last? Funny how ppl get defensive when opinions get challenged :lol: all I did was start a convo

:lol: Why'd the Cowboys wait til Romo was dead and buried 6 feet deep to get a competent defense?

Dude's couldn't stop nobody when Tony was slingin it... Now we can get stops but our quarterback looks like he's incapable of navigating a middle school offense. With arguably the best RB in football. It's disgusting.

:lol: Why'd the Cowboys wait til Romo was dead and buried 6 feet deep to get a competent defense?

Dude's couldn't stop nobody when Tony was slingin it... Now we can get stops but our quarterback looks like he's incapable of navigating a middle school offense. With arguably the best RB in football. It's disgusting.

Maybe having a competent GM would help..

But #neverforget Jimmy Johnson is not even in the cowboys ring of honor

Back
Top Bottom